SAU Community

Rift

Verms

WoW is the best Role Playing Game there is. 12million registered players around the world agree and every RPG competitor that has been released has died in the arse. WoW will still be going strong for AT LEAST the next 5years if not 10.

• Nope 1

I bought RIFT off steam (great that USD is crap compared to AUD atm), but my local JB don't sell the game cards for it... so I haven't started playing yet.

Either way I having both RIFT & WoW active can't be good for my sleep pattern... >_<

Edited by Mayuri Krab

12mil registered over time, not currently playing... 2 totally different things. ofcourse its going to be a high number, the game has been out a long time. for all we know 11.5mil of that number dont play anymore.

Edited by ClutchBurndout-:(

[quote name=ClutchBurndout-:(' timestamp='1299621130' post='5705371]

12mil registered over time, not currently playing... 2 totally different things. ofcourse its going to be a high number, the game has been out a long time. for all we know 11.5mil of that number dont play anymore.

I wouldn't hestiate to say that at least 6million of the 12million CURRENTLY registered are still playing on a regular basis.

• 1 month later...

I've been playing RIFT for a few days now. I'm on Wolfsbane server (Unofficial Oceanic server). it's a really nice game. :)