SAU Community

Cool/rare Shit For Sale On Yahoo

Nic_A31

KEY0000091 is $20 from Nissan Hoppers Crossing, none in Aus though so 3-4week wait from j-land

Went to pick up my Ceffy keys today and this is what they ordered in for me...

Just a generic blank Nissan key! DOH!!!

:domokun:

post-47733-0-56314200-1304133657_thumb.jpg post-47733-0-94294800-1304133603_thumb.jpg

The guy at the Nissan dealer is going to see how many are in Japan and get a few sent over..

Edited by A31-RB20

lol ordered completely different part number, how much they charge you for the proper ones?

mine is on its way

Dont know as yet. The last ones were $13 bux each, Id say maybe $20-$30 for the proper Ceffy key.

Hopefully they are cheap!

I just got a phone call from Nissan advising the Ceffy key - KEY00-00091 is no longer available. I asked if there is any in Japan and the Nissan dealer said Japan advised this has been discontinued for some time.

I am going to call another Nissan dealer just to be sure!

i checked some nissan dealers over here in thailand,...everybody told me straight "NO"

donno maybe they're too lazy to call around or its just hard to find >_<>_<>_<

would be cool if you find it :worship:

Dibs on that dashboard. Mine has a hole in it from the previous owner's mobile phone holder.

Gonna cost me a fortunate to get that shipped to the UK. Are Import Monster any good?

^^ Mint Cefiro like yours, your better off getting a Laurel dash with the other bits you need to make it fit. Easy, virtually same cost, and makes the car MUCH nicer.

Done it to both of mine.

Speaking of C33 Laurels.

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w59682231

4x C33 Laurel Door cars, retrimmed in leather.

Late model, have lights on the front doors that light up when door is open (wire that up to the roof light)

^^ Mint Cefiro like yours, your better off getting a Laurel dash with the other bits you need to make it fit. Easy, virtually same cost, and makes the car MUCH nicer.

Done it to both of mine.

Speaking of C33 Laurels.

http://page18.auctio...ction/w59682231

4x C33 Laurel Door cars, retrimmed in leather.

Late model, have lights on the front doors that light up when door is open (wire that up to the roof light)

leather was a factory option , as the lights . i doubt the door trims are interchangable if you were thinking about it for your ceff , would be cheaper to buy some leather and trim your stock ones :)

Ah it was indeed.Lights would've been standard on S3.

The front door cards are direct fit for Ceffy, the rear's don't quiet fit cos of the different shape of C33 rear door. Damn pillarless-ness.

Done it to both of mine.

Not keen on the fake wood on the C33 dash. Did they do any without that?