SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

good night despite the lack of westies :P

good to meet Zane and Melly again. I seriously tried not to loose you guys on the way home, but that seemed almost impossible with that traffic. as i said last night, its an awesome way around the city....even in crap traffic.

I appreciated you waiting for me after getting stuck behind that bloody slow driver! Then getting stopped at traffic lights, but it was a good night, nice to meet some QLD SAUers!

good stuff!

i hit something on the highway on saturday night in the rain....boy that was fun. face down on the road trying to pull the plastic liner out from under the wheel.

Def spuds like fun lol.

What's everyone been upto? Been home sick

Most this week, to find out my partners car is f**ked once again. Same issue, seriously holden are useless pricks. Stace has 7 weeks left till the baby is due and they promised me they fixed it (for the 3rd time) I don't know why I even held

My breath for them.

If she breaks down I'll kill them, anyone keen to help? CartOn of beer in it:p

if anyone is interested, harrys dinner is having a sound off comp on sat the 16, so sat week, only costs if your entering, starts at 4:45 (ish), going to go and see how badly my car will lose :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...