SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

rebuild an old car yourself, that's sooo fulfilling.

on another note, im out for thursday. Maureen is gonna be gone all weekend and im gonna spend the night with her.

and on that point an thinking about doing a bit of a LAN downstairs in my house over the weekend :)

well to be honest, i'm doing some work experiences at a panel beater that restores old minis, and am currently restoring one, as for lan, i would if my computer hadn't have been totally F**KED over by my uncle, need to spend at least a grand on it to get it back to the way it was, so is on the to do list

Hey guys,

Just wondering if any of you know a good place around the Bribie Island & Caboolture area to get a body kit fitted and painted.Got a kit from DMD the other day and also have a bit of wheel arch rust to get fixed at the time time.

Looking to get both done at the same time. Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance, Scotty !

well to be honest, i'm doing some work experiences at a panel beater that restores old minis, and am currently restoring one, as for lan, i would if my computer hadn't have been totally F**KED over by my uncle, need to spend at least a grand on it to get it back to the way it was, so is on the to do list

all good man, LAN isnt happening anyways, due to the SAU cruise being on Saturday (which i previously thought was on sunday).

having drinks and video games at home just tomorrow arvo/night instead if anyones keen.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if any of you know a good place around the Bribie Island & Caboolture area to get a body kit fitted and painted.Got a kit from DMD the other day and also have a bit of wheel arch rust to get fixed at the time time.

no idea to be honest man, the only panel shop ive ever had anything to do with doesn't exists anymore.

all good man, LAN isnt happening anyways, due to the SAU cruise being on Saturday (which i previously thought was on sunday).

having drinks and video games at home just tomorrow arvo/night instead if anyones keen.

What games are you playing at this LAN?

Hey guys,

Hey mate,

I know a bloke who might fit and paint the kit and would be able to fix the rust spots, the only catch is that he is in northgate, but I know you would be able to get it booked in fairly early

did you buy your minecraft Bodo?

yes indeed, been a few years now, got it while it was still alpha. with the promise of free updates forever!! lol think it was about $15....havent played it much in the last few months.

if you get into it, you should join Ben's server. we got some serious building going on therre

What other Mods do you have?

Full 3" Exhaust

FMIC

Vipec ECU

Boost Controller

Think thats it

Ive got some 740cc injectors at home to put in with the turbo, hoping for over 260rwkw

Full 3" Exhaust

FMIC

Vipec ECU

Boost Controller

Think thats it

Ive got some 740cc injectors at home to put in with the turbo, hoping for over 260rwkw

I brought a SS1PU for my 34, I am making about that power figure now mine has:

600cc injectors

z32 afm

full 3" exhaust

hypergear ss1pu

Hybrid FMIC

Apexi Power FC

Gizmo boost controller.

tuned on 17 psi

The big thing to keep in mind is that the stock head gasket can only take so much before it will crap out hence the low boost on mine, it came with the actuator set for 21 psi.

I brought a SS1PU for my 34, I am making about that power figure now mine has:

600cc injectors

z32 afm

full 3" exhaust

hypergear ss1pu

Hybrid FMIC

Apexi Power FC

Gizmo boost controller.

tuned on 17 psi

The big thing to keep in mind is that the stock head gasket can only take so much before it will crap out hence the low boost on mine, it came with the actuator set for 21 psi.

I was going to get the SS1PU originally, just changed my mind at the last minute to the SS2. Whats your thoughts about going to a highmonted setup. Im undecided whether to stick with the low mount of shell out and get a highmount manifold.

Are you rolling stock plenum?

I was going to get the SS1PU originally, just changed my mind at the last minute to the SS2. Whats your thoughts about going to a highmonted setup. Im undecided whether to stick with the low mount of shell out and get a highmount manifold.

Are you rolling stock plenum?

Yeah still rolling stock plenum atm, looking at grabbing a front facing, water meth and Cam's next