SAU Community

I've got no idea of the exact r34 size, but i'm getting its up around the 65-75L mark. If you use most of it, say 60L before you fill up your looking at something like 90-100 bucks to fill up depending on the price for premium at the moment (just do the maths)

A rb30 would probably use more fuel than a rb25, but most of it would depend on how you drive. I've managed to get under 10L/100km in my '32, and I don't do much city driving in it so i usually sit somewhere between 10.5-11.5L/100, which is pretty good even thesedays

The R34 tank is 65L, the fuel light typically comes on at 50-55L. From there, you should be able to work out the average cost of filling it.

Changing to an RB30 isn't going to change the size of the fuel tank (though it will probably change your economy)

$70 didn't get me a full tank in my R33, RB25DE. Price was 164 for vpower.

I usually pay around 150 or something, and $70 has gotten me a full tank which gets me roughly 500km when babied.

Budget $75/tank.

Making it 3L will make a difference, but it may not be worth it. N/A or turbo?

Search the forums for a 25/30 hybrid engine. It's not the toyota POS.. it's a 25 head on a 30 block.

Expext to pay around $100 a tank. As for how far you go, that will largely depend on how you drive. I would expect that doing an rb25/30 conversion would make it significantly more thirsty. Though dont quote me on that as i havent done that conversion.

Edit: 3L tank? As in fuel tank? Or as in cc?

Edited by Imtooslow

You've obviously had the car for a little bit, so why are you asking people stupid questions like how much it cost's to fill up????

here's a tip go to the petrol station and fill it up, then you'll know EXACTLY how much it costs

You've obviously had the car for a little bit, so why are you asking people stupid questions like how much it cost's to fill up????

here's a tip go to the petrol station and fill it up, then you'll know EXACTLY how much it costs

This. If you don't like what it costs to fill, either sell the car or drive it less. Generally, skyline owners are car enthusiasts. If you like your car that much then what petrol costs a tank is irrelevant.