SAU Community

I suck at photochopping!

V8skylineMAN

well this isnt my car but those are my wheels and i have a black one of those cars so i was just tryin to give people an idea of what my car looks like, as no one has seen it and its stuck in storage at the moment.....hence no pix

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Not following.   Its worth noting that the N54 has no oil pressure sensor from factory, only a switch. I have retro fit a sensor so I can monitor the pressure. The car will now alert me if it drops. 
    • Yeah that sounds like a way to isolate the issue, but I am not sure how easy it is to get a gauge on it; as Greg said it is subframe out to do anything anyway. As it happens FPG also have a attesa pressure sender which goes in the rear of the xfer case. I have a kit but have not installed in the race car yet (because, race car) https://frenchysperformancegarage.com/collections/nissan-skyline-r32gt-r/products/fpg-bnr32-attesa-high-pressure-hose-replacement-with-optional-pressure-sensor-adapter-fpg-116
    • My BC's are great! I wasn't going to spend big money, its a long way from a "well-funded" car. They are really comfy on the street and they feel good enough for me on the track. I think they were about $1400 AUD delivered with front camber tops. Hard to go wrong with that. They replaced my Bilstein B8's with Eibach springs which were good also but just a touch soft and I wanted the height adjustment. It didn't help that a Sydney mega pothole bent one of the front strut tubes just enough to make lowering with the jack tricky as it didn't compress unless you drove back and forth a bit.  I'm also a little less willing to go hard into fast corners. Maybe I'll get better over time, but for now I'm happy to lose a few seconds and not keep feeling like I'm about to die. Nice point on the left foot braking. This is definitely an area I want to get better at. Like you I should be doing it when pottering around town just to get more used to it and stop it feeling odd.
    • This must be my problem, I can smell fuel in the driver rear wheel well sometimes.
    • I mean down here I get absolutely nothing, and I'm driving around with a V8 version. I say "absolutely nothing" but the actual instances I can remember on one hand, and funnily enough were all in Sydney, not Melbourne. Specifically one very insistent guy hanging out of his window, pointing to the engine bay, then giving me an exaggerated thumbs up. That and one guy a decade ago who was an American who had clearly just seen his first R34 ever in person, and seemed surprised when I was like "Oh dude you'll see them everywhere" but this was 2010. But 99.99% of the time it gets no looks from absolutely anyone, ever.  BIG CAVEAT: SEDAN