SAU Community

Hi ! Nice To Meet Everyone! Finally Got My Gts

RB25SEB

Hi there ,

I am a new comer and finally got my 1993 Nissan skyline R33 gts! shes only got 103,00 k's on the clock and basically stock as a rock. besides the sounds system and steering wheel and gear knob, an side skirts!

Now i need somebodies help with sourcing parts! I need urgently (for RWC purposes) a standard r33 steering wheel (one without airbag since i have no idea how to install it) and preferably a standard gear knob as mine doesn't have the 'H' pattern on it, so it was considered un RWC.

I am willing to pay $90 for a steering wheel and $25 for the gear knob. Please let me know as soon as possible as i need a RWC done quickly!

I am located in Craigieburn (3064), Victoria. I dont mind travelling but just as long as its not too far away. And i will pay in cash.

please call me on : 0421449064

Thanks guys!

Sebastian ;)

Seems odd to want a factory wheel then - only reason you'd want it is if you need the airbag. Otherwise, as long as it's ADR compliant - it's fine through RWC is my understanding. Has the OP talked to whoever's doing the RWC to check this?

Also, don't they just put a H pattern sticker near the gearstick, I don't think the stick itself has to have the pattern on it.

Certainly what lots of people do. You can pick up Nismo H-pattern stickers on ebay pretty cheap.