SAU Community

Spool Rb26Dett Rebuild Kit

I am currently debating ATM if I should just take the GTR off the road to rebuild the bottom end just for shits and giggles.

I have been reading a big about forging them and I have seen many use the spool kits I am just curious about what is the expected horsepower/kilowatts spool rb26 rebuild kits?

Nissan RB26DETT Rebuild Kit

I have also been hearing good things about the ERD Oil pump upgrade that fit inside the stock oil pump housing instead of the N1 I am most than likely going to use 1 of these in my build.

6-cyl-rebuild-kit.jpg

Edited by EAT26

Power depends on turbo choice, along with other supporting mods (injectors, etc....)

What exactly are you aiming for?

Well currently I am making 467rwhp on

2860r-5s

Tomei Dumps

100cell Cat

Kakimoto 3" to 3 1/2" exhaust

600cc Nismo Injectors

Nismo Fuel Reg

Nismo Fuel Pump

Cooling Pro 600x300x100 Intercooler.

Hks Intercooler piping.

I would like to peak 380-400kws granted I will have to upgrade my clutch etc but currently just looking at rebuilding for more sense of security before it does go POP!

back on topic:

That spool kit will easily hold the power you are chasing, provided it is put together by a competent engine builder. You may need some slightly bigger injectors though? Everything else looks fine to me though.

back on topic:

That spool kit will easily hold the power you are chasing, provided it is put together by a competent engine builder. You may need some slightly bigger injectors though? Everything else looks fine to me though.

Chances are It will be getting built by ERD as they are recommended by my new mechanics.

Is there something wrong with the current motor?

If it does pop it will more than likely be a piston ring land failure. Then u can rebuild it then.

What boost is it running now?

What fuel?

Is there something wrong with the current motor?

If it does pop it will more than likely be a piston ring land failure. Then u can rebuild it then.

What boost is it running now?

What fuel?

It will most likely be a oil pump related issue for me... :( I am running 21.5 psi on bp 98 octane.