SAU Community

Wtb: R34 Gtr

Guys,

I'm sure your sick to death of seeing these threads popping up but I'm a geniune cash buyer looking for the R34 GTR (any type at this stage) around the $50k mark (not too much more $ BUT of course less $!!).

I'm currently selling my STI at the moment here is a link to carsales its $28.5K, got a MRT XB kit about about 180kw atw and have always been a fan of the R34 GTR!

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?Cr=13&R=10332796&keywords=&trecs=31&__Ns=pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|0||pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__sid=12CFAEE4B27E&__Nne=15&__Qpb=true&seot=1&__N=1216%201282%204294963800%204294963801%204294788337%20900&silo=1011

At the moment me and my brother share this car and are looking to share the GTR also... we have managed to work it 1 weekend each and both have work cars so it has worked to far. (haven't come across a speeding ticket, or insurance claim yet but touch wood we wont ever have too!)

I have had a look through the for sales on here and there are a few up and marlin's is absolutely mint.

At the moment i'm not going to waste any one's time until ive sold my car unless in the un-likely event some-one is looking to down grade and wants to tee up a trade!!

Hoping to get something in South East Queensland but will definately travel for the right car.

Hopefully ill be in the skyline club shortly and have a excellent example like so many others on here!

Cheers

Ben

• 4 weeks later...

Guys,

I'm sure your sick to death of seeing these threads popping up but I'm a geniune cash buyer looking for the R34 GTR (any type at this stage) around the $50k mark (not too much more $ BUT of course less $!!).

I'm currently selling my STI at the moment here is a link to carsales its $28.5K, got a MRT XB kit about about 180kw atw and have always been a fan of the R34 GTR!

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?Cr=13&R=10332796&keywords=&trecs=31&__Ns=pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|0||pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__sid=12CFAEE4B27E&__Nne=15&__Qpb=true&seot=1&__N=1216%201282%204294963800%204294963801%204294788337%20900&silo=1011

At the moment me and my brother share this car and are looking to share the GTR also... we have managed to work it 1 weekend each and both have work cars so it has worked to far. (haven't come across a speeding ticket, or insurance claim yet but touch wood we wont ever have too!)

I have had a look through the for sales on here and there are a few up and marlin's is absolutely mint.

At the moment i'm not going to waste any one's time until ive sold my car unless in the un-likely event some-one is looking to down grade and wants to tee up a trade!!

Hoping to get something in South East Queensland but will definately travel for the right car.

Hopefully ill be in the skyline club shortly and have a excellent example like so many others on here!

Cheers

Ben

Hi benwrxsti

I have a R34 GTR for sale

Here are the basics of my car

Nissan Skyline R43 GTR 1999 Bay Side Blue

18 x 9 Rays GTC Face 2 gold center rims

Tein fully adjustable suspension system (cab controlled dampening)

Pioneer 6 stack DVD display Alpine amp, Rockford Fosgate rear, Alpine Front Speakers

Full 4inch SS exhaust with Titanium rear muffler

Nismo Twin Plate Coppermax Clutch

Tein adjustable cam gears

Apexi Power FC computer, boost controller and hand held controller

155,000km on the odo + extras

Looking for $50,000.00 ono

I am about to post it on this site when i get some photos

Ta Alby

Bump

I am looking at some more or less stock cars... been in a 260kw one on stock turbo's and loved the power... was a bit rough around the edges for me tho i also have a sneaking suspicion that it was a fake v spec.... (was missing the sensor read outs (exhaust/intake) on the MDF display that was also all cracked up too! and the 50,000ks? i wasnt too sure if that was true. had the carbon fibre under tray tho!

Can anyone give me an idea on Mod list + costs for Stage 1 and same for Stage 2.

Was thinking of doing these mods straight up if i go the stock one!

Power FC - (not sure D-jetro or not)?

Cam Gears

Boost Controller

Tune - Was thinking GT Auto in Brisbane (close to my house) or is there a better tuner in the bris area?

Also what is a good way to increase the induction noise? im not sure about pods tho as the need to build an enclosure for them for heat? is there something off the shelf that can be fitted up nicely?

Car already has Oil Cooler, Cat Back Exhaust, Koyo Radiator, Tien's, New Rotor's and Pads, Gates Timing Belt

Ideally id like to get one that is already complete! but the current one im looking at is super clean and that wicked silver colour!!

Anyone else thinking of selling their highly modified GTR upto $60k?

Thanks in advance for your comments

Ben

Edited by benwrxsti

260rwkw stock turbos?

yeah nah.

Buy the MNP II one on the forum.. looks awesome..

he had the dyno sheet for it... it was running 1.1 bar too... I thought 1 bar was max on stock turbs?

It was this one on carsales http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?trecs=2&__Ntk=CarAll&PriceFrom=465&__Ntt=GTR&R=10415078&seot=1&silo=1011&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=GTR&__D=GTR&__sid=12CFAEE4B27E&Cr=1&__N=1216%201282%204294963593%204294963846%20900%20465%20416&PriceTo=416&__Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&__Qpb=true&__Nne=15&__Dx=mode%20matchany

Ive seen that one... I'm keen to travel for a stage 2 one but not too sure if its worth the trip for a stage 1 car, plus the one im looking atm is super clean and a little cheaper than the MNP one.

Thanks

Edited by benwrxsti

I can get a dyno sheet for 1000hp if I want?

1 Bar is the max safe level for stock turbos and should be around 300 to 320rwhp tuned. (220-235 in killer wasps)

What exactly is stage 2 and 1?

edit: that car looks 2-3 different shades of blue around the rear... Could just be photos though.

& MNP is awesome!

Edited by 10 4

I can get a dyno sheet for 1000hp if I want?

1 Bar is the max safe level for stock turbos and should be around 300 to 320rwhp tuned. (220-235 in killer wasps)

What exactly is stage 2 and 1?

edit: that car looks 2-3 different shades of blue around the rear... Could just be photos though.

& MNP is awesome!

Fair Enough bout the dyno sheet.

well I was thinking stage 1 is as mentioned above

and stage 2 - Turbos. coil packs, intercooler, injectors and so on 320kw and up.