SAU Community

Bodykit Shops

Paulie C

Hello fello skyline brothers

Just wondering if any body knows any good bodykit shops, if so, did u get it painted there and was it at a good price.

Want to get a new vented bonnet, side skirts and rear bumper

Has any one heard or done any thing at the spoiler shop, are they any good?

Thanks fellas any help would be appreciated .

Has any one heard or done any thing at the spoiler shop, are they any good?

I had a kit painted on one of my previous cars at the spoilershop in myaree, but they provided the parts for the bodykit and the fitting and painting was part of the price they quoted me at the store.

It turned out even better than I expected and I would definately use them again if I chose to put a bodykit on another car.

The owner is a really nice guy and told me that he had a few problems with fitment, but he worked his way around them and eventually got the kit sitting really well and the paint matching was perfect(was a metallic red colour so hard to match).

Im not too sure if they do painting and fitting if you supply the parts, think they only do fitment/painting if they are the ones sourcing you the products, might be because incase you supply a part that doesnt fit well on the car and it wastes a lot of their time trying to fit it or something like that.

hope i was of some assistance man,

Clayton

p.s. otherwise there is also this thread that covers many other shops... http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/113981-bodykit-workshop-experience-in-perth/

Edited by Razor36

Thread closed. Believe it or not, but since SAU started more than 7 years ago, this topic has been discussed before.

Please use the search function in future. It may be found here:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&search_in=forums

While we understand that it can be frustrating to have your thread closed - Please consider that other members may feel it to be disrespectful and selfish of you to post a simple question, without using the search feature to review the wealth of information provided by said members over the years.

If you still feel that this action is unjust, then please PM me and we can discuss it further.