SAU Community

1988-91 Skyline Silhouette GTS SVD Info Required

Guest sirvine

1988-91 Skyline Silhouette GTS SVD Info Required

Hi all,

I'm trying to find out the full specs on the Nissan 1988-91 Skyline Silhouette GTS SVD Car.

I require specs on motors, gearbox, diff, suspension, shocks, coils, swaybars, body, spoilers, trim, wheels ect.

I'm also looking to buy a genuine one.

Can anyone help me.

Steve:burnout:

mate, www.r31skylineclub.com will be able to help. SVD001 has the 001 GTS1, thats right, the 1st one built. are you after GTS1 or GTS2? they have bilstien shocks, i know that much, 140kw, different head/cam/ecu i believe. diff - should be stock lsd. box standard 5spd. 3.7 ratio diff is what manuals come with, so id expect that. all have bodykits and 16" wheels, nice ones. Great seats, more like import than regular aussie interior.

hope that helps mate.

Guest Grizzlor

The GTS1 had 130kW (different camshaft), GTS2 had 140kW (more aggressive cam again, ECU piggyback, extractors, better air filter), both had Bilsteins. GTS1 is a more sports-oriented suspension, GTS2 is a lot more driveable. They both came with LSD, Silhouette interior, GTS1 was manual only, GTS2 had the auto option (DON'T GET AN AUTO GTS2!!!!!) Mild kits came out of the factory, nothing too outlandish. There were only 200 of each car made so are rare. If you CAN find one expect to pay around $10 000 for one in decent nick. www.redbook.com.au has some more in-depth specs (but isn't always comprehensive so be careful).

Hope I could help

Cheers