SAU Community

Toowoomba Skyline Owners

olloSKYLINEollo

Ah yeh, that would have been jamie with the s14 sil, nice car his, 250kw at the treads on his little beast.

Yeh, I've done a lot to the car since then.. I've been considering selling it as I'm moving to bris in 2 weeks =p I haven't decided on anything yet. The thought of parting with it just kills me though... I am in the process of getting a new front and rear bar and new bonnet. Have to get the damn headlights cleaned, but looks like it would take an entire day to do!

When's the next cruise?

Edited by Archael

Ah yeh, that would have been jamie with the s14 sil, nice car his, 250kw at the treads on his little beast.

Yeh, I've done a lot to the car since then.. I've been considering selling it as I'm moving to bris in 2 weeks =p I haven't decided on anything yet. The thought of parting with it just kills me though... I am in the process of getting a new front and rear bar and new bonnet. Have to get the damn headlights cleaned, but looks like it would take an entire day to do!

When's the next cruise?

pm Chris (olloskylineollo) for cruise dets man. I can give you a few tips on sorting out your headlights, did mine a few months ago.

Yeh man im in spare parts, so hit us up if you guys need anything for toyotas!

yeh nicks a real good mate of mine. he is the pre delivery controller now.

im cruising to the drifts with him tonight. think he might even have a slide of the chaser :banana:

I went to primary and high school with Nick.

Hahaaaa...

If Reece won't supply a pic, then maybe I should...

R34284.jpg

Congrats Reece :thumbsup:

worship.gif OH MY GOD so so beautiful

hey guys, I've just moved back to Toowoomba and recently brought myself a 33 gtst. Any suggestions on where I can get the guards rolled so I can lower it? Cheers.

wb. I've had previous cars done at garden city tyres, they seem to do a pretty good job. Can't comment on anyone else

I've heard good things about PlastiX and Meguairs. I have some friends at Diamond Detailers that said they can buff out the headlights... so was thinking about doing it that way. I know they have to be heated to 100 celcius to warm the glue to pry open the headlights... ubt just want to get the discharge cleaned.

I have to work on sundays, but I am moving to brisbane on the 20th of this month.... heh

I've heard good things about PlastiX and Meguairs. I have some friends at Diamond Detailers that said they can buff out the headlights... so was thinking about doing it that way. I know they have to be heated to 100 celcius to warm the glue to pry open the headlights... ubt just want to get the discharge cleaned.

I have to work on sundays, but I am moving to brisbane on the 20th of this month.... heh

Buffing works, I have done a few on second hand headlights before fitting them to cars. they come up pretty good, unable to telly you how long they looking clean

I had the shits and went into mine with 2000 wet and dry, then polished them out with plastx. Didn't have a buffer so it was by hand and took a good 2-3 hours. Even whacked a coat of clear over them to get a bit of longevity.

chris those be fighting words lol, ill start the gatton skyline page and get the rest of the hektic p platers down here on it... i really should just move to tbar :s.

lol, found any performance cams yet? they would be hektic in this weather ATM in the N/A rofl.gif

ha.. ha. No i haven't even been looking yet, I've seen poncams with 254 and 264 duration that retain the vct something like that would sound tuff.

thinking its cheaper to buy a used de now and slot the whole engine in as mines done a lot of ks.

ha.. ha. No i haven't even been looking yet, I've seen poncams with 254 and 264 duration that retain the vct something like that would sound tuff.

thinking its cheaper to buy a used de now and slot the whole engine in as mines done a lot of ks.

To be honest mate, you're probably not wrong there, would be a lot cheaper lol its just the work that would piss you off!