SAU Community

Toowoomba Skyline Owners

olloSKYLINEollo

Think I've spotted this one a couple of times.

And....whats with Concannon field being the latest spot to sell your skyline?

Keep seeing 2 33s there for sale...both of which I've never seen in town prior to them being put there.

finally got her regoed this week. would have waved if i saw you, sorry

and yeah i work at the uni, see quite a few skylines in the paddock for sale.

cops were taking rego numbers, etc the other day

Edited by Nerfbatt

Hey everyone, i made a post in here several weeks/months ago talking about my parents moving to Toowoomba and i may possibly be following.

They have decided to move to Gatton, supposedly bogan capital of QLD.. just wondering what sort of work is there around Gatton/Toowoomba? Might add that i've been in new & used car sales for the last 2 years so i'd appreciate it if i could get a response on something relative to that.

cheers!

Hey everyone, i made a post in here several weeks/months ago talking about my parents moving to Toowoomba and i may possibly be following.

They have decided to move to Gatton, supposedly bogan capital of QLD.. just wondering what sort of work is there around Gatton/Toowoomba? Might add that i've been in new & used car sales for the last 2 years so i'd appreciate it if i could get a response on something relative to that.

cheers!

Sean you're in luck, our good friend Nick666 is the mayor of the bogan paradise we know as Gatton. So much so that he is putting a V8 in his skyline to keep the bogan populace happy

There are quite a few car yards in Tbar so I would imagine you should be ok to find something? Just google

Hahaha Mackay is shit boring..

As mayor of the Gatton skyline club, I would like to point out Gatton is also boring and toowoomba is a much nicer place lol.

And sif put a v8 in to please the crowds, if anything id have to put in a natro dirty 30 for teh vl sceen or an ecotec lol... V8s take to much of the dole check to run fella :P

As mayor of the Gatton skyline club, I would like to point out Gatton is also boring and toowoomba is a much nicer place lol.

And sif put a v8 in to please the crowds, if anything id have to put in a natro dirty 30 for teh vl sceen or an ecotec lol... V8s take to much of the dole check to run fella :P

The oldies like the idea of moving there because of the "scenery" or some shit. And it's dirt cheap rent compared to this rip off town.

cheers!

Gatton is right up there, however I think Logan or even Ipswich would be the bogan capital.

Err parden,wot you talkin about. :wacko:

Don't listen to him, he is a drunken mess who doesn't know what he is on about

I could live with you putting a V6 Eco-tech in, easier to pretend it's a VQ38DETT, without the TT

The oldies like the idea of moving there because of the "scenery" or some shit. And it's dirt cheap rent compared to this rip off town.

Only reason why it's so dirt cheap is because you sleep on dirt in Gatton lol

Hey bro, how does one join the Gatton club? i assume I would be the only skyline in Laidley (someone correct me if I'm wrong), so I'd rather go to Gatton and meet with other skyline owners than get stared at like some kind of freak haha

The mayor of gatton just joins all of the cool kids in toowoomba.

Grave digger.... ^^^ this

As far as I know in Gatton there is:

A black natro 33

A Grey auto natro 33

A lime green 33

A grey 32 natro

A grey 32 gtr on lensos

A white 33 gtr

An orange 33 witch hecktic chromies

And a fark load of 31s

Oh and of course my LS1kyline which is unmissable

Grave digger.... ^^^ this

As far as I know in Gatton there is:

A black natro 33

A Grey auto natro 33

A lime green 33

A grey 32 natro

A grey 32 gtr on lensos

A white 33 gtr

An orange 33 witch hecktic chromies

And a fark load of 31s

Oh and of course my LS1kyline which is unmissable

Pretty sure there is a white 34 GTR with LMGT's on it getting around Gatton also.

And isn't your 33 in Toowoomba at the moment with all the cool kids?

So far for the Christmas party we have

Me

Clint(sonnyQ)

Tom(Tommis85}

Nick(CaptinNatro)

Humbla(Coming from NSW)

Tony350?(If coming needs to wear a bra)

Me_larr are you coming?

Anyone else?