SAU Community

R32 Odds And Ends. Lots Of Interior Trim Needed

Hello all. I live in the United States. If you are willing to ship here, I would like to buy several parts form you.

-The piece of trim that goes around the radio and HVAC controls

-The piece of trim the fits around the passanger door handle

-The Bonnet/ Hood release pull handle and cable

-The two Rubber grommets the sit on top of the radiator to stabalize it.

-The little clip that secures the hood prop when getting ready to close the hood.

-The piece of trunk tim on the passanger side that covers up where the jack is stored.

-5 of the little round plastic things that hold down the door sills.

-The GTR badge on the trunk (if you are willing to seperate that from the trunk)

-The plastic trim piece that sits at the front of the engine bay in front of the radiator and covers the open area aroung the boonet/hood release. I believe it may be called a "slam Panel".

-Lastly, a drivers side A-pillar pod if you had one in your car. I am looking for one that holds two 2-1/16" gauges.

I know this list is kind of long and crazy, but I live in the United States where Skylines were never sold. Getting parts for these cars is next to impossible here. Please help me out.

-John

Hello all. I live in the United States. If you are willing to ship here, I would like to buy several parts form you.

-The piece of trim that goes around the radio and HVAC controls

-The piece of trim the fits around the passanger door handle

-The Bonnet/ Hood release pull handle and cable

-The two Rubber grommets the sit on top of the radiator to stabalize it.

-The little clip that secures the hood prop when getting ready to close the hood.

-The piece of trunk tim on the passanger side that covers up where the jack is stored.

-5 of the little round plastic things that hold down the door sills.

-The GTR badge on the trunk (if you are willing to seperate that from the trunk)

-The plastic trim piece that sits at the front of the engine bay in front of the radiator and covers the open area aroung the boonet/hood release. I believe it may be called a "slam Panel".

-Lastly, a drivers side A-pillar pod if you had one in your car. I am looking for one that holds two 2-1/16" gauges.

I know this list is kind of long and crazy, but I live in the United States where Skylines were never sold. Getting parts for these cars is next to impossible here. Please help me out.

-John