SAU Community

Wats doin this friday? 13/9

GTR-80Y

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BY BY

Minh, thanks but not at the moment. Later down the track yes but lots more to do before throwing gas on the engine :D

Addiction to speed? NOS may be the only cure! LOL

So your car has BY BY plates so I can come and say hi tonight without rocking myself.

hey boys, its mel :( couldn't be bothered registering teehee

long time no see for some of you :D i'll be out tonight in our skyline, will feel more like i belong for once.

i'll cyas there, sounds like a good cruise

oh btw ryan, you're in the backseat!

Originally posted by BY BY

Without rocking yourself? ewww

hehe yeah man u better come introduce yourself.... otherwise i will be forced to scissor kick you to the head hehe :D

Damn Its like Hulk Hogan and his Hulkamania!

Only its Nickamania!!!! Scissor Kick and boston leg crab and figure 4 leglocks and full nelsons. :confused:

Originally posted by Morgs

hey boys, its mel :( couldn't be bothered registering teehee

long time no see for some of you :D i'll be out tonight in our skyline, will feel more like i belong for once.

i'll cyas there, sounds like a good cruise

oh btw ryan, you're in the backseat!

Rick please bring Chris along ok.

Originally posted by Merli

Sorry I can't come tonight boys, I've got plans to go get maggot in the city with a hot blonde... :uh-huh:

Still don't get to see the beast, damn. Oh well, if its like that have fun, if you mean those blondes in the city, check for the adams apple :):D

(Rick)

Hey Minh buddy i told Chris about it, but i think he is scared of coming out ;) With the Skylines, not of the closest i think everyone knows that by now :( (Im sure he'll kill me if/when he reads this)

Originally posted by SDU4EVA

Dont pretend your not reading these posts Merli. I know you there. I can see you!!! LOL

Come out and play with us.

(Hot Blonde) ----> buttsex.gif <---- Me

Minh -----> :burnout:

• Latest Posts

• So after having a think about what I was going to do I went with the banjo fitting option. As I'm in New Zealand I end up getting all the bit from Franklin performance for $200. Its better than the what I had before, but will have to put some tape around the ducting and once the car is going will send it and see how it goes 🏎💨🤙.
    • if you want them perfect you will need to strip and repaint (or better, powder coat). They look fine for most use though to me fixing light to medium gouges in the rim is pretty straightforward, can be done on a big lathe, or even on the car, on a hoist with tyre off. deep gouges get bog, no other option really
    • Hey just wondering how does the car drive now with the 4.11 gears now, was there any problems driving with the R33 A-lsd? Also did you upgrade the front diff when you changed to 4.11 gears? 
    • If it's all just in paint, then....yes. Sort of. Depends on what you mean by "easily". Complete strip and powder coat? Easy. It's just you hand the wheels and a stack of coins to the wheel guy and they come back fixed. Damage to the alloy? Not easy. Still doable. Same basic method. Wheels + money to the wheel guy.
    • Found a set of Rays online for a pretty good price (missing centrecaps), do y'all reckon these chips/dents would be easily repairable?  https://imgur.com/a/My5Sxss