SAU Community

1998 - R34 Skyline Gt (Non-Turbo) Coupe - Nsw

1998 SKYLINE R34 GT (non-turbo) Coupe

4 Speed Triptonic (automatic) - Silver colour - 18" Work Rims - Sony Stereo

Excellent condition - 9 Months Rego

Price : $11,900 aud

Selling a 1998 R34 GT with 9 months Rego. I got this car last year and using in daily without any problem but i'm selling its cause i will go abroad.

The car is R34 GT non-turbo with RB25 Engine. The car is semi-automatic with optional steering wheel paddle shift. The car is standard from factory, the only modified in this cars are Sony Stereo with Sony sub (from previous owner) and 18" Work 11R Rims (from me :-) and I just changed the battery on Jan. The tires are 235/40 at front and 245/40 at rear, with 90% condition.

The car is excellent condition with really good take care and always clean. I'm using 98 or 95 octane fuel. The car have been always serviced and checked, and it just overall checked for extended rego on Feb. BUT the car have some scratch spot on front bumper and front plate (the previous owner said he drove hit the bird, haha...) The car, gear and engine drive smoothly without any problem.

So, pleas feel free to contact me for more information

Thanks,

Win

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 042-150-4864

I'm in Charlestown, Newcastle, NSW

P1020991.jpg

P1020990.jpg

P1020988.jpg

P1020992.jpg

P1020995.jpg

P1020999.jpg

P1030002.jpg

P1020994.jpg

Edited by Almanac04

sorry kms bit high for my liking, but good luck with the sale.

let me know if you want to sell the wheels separately though, im quite keen on them.

cheers.

Hi there,

No worries and really thanks :-)

About the wheels, i'm still thinking about its but it quite to be no, cause now have someone looking my car with the wheels, so i still dont know yet