SAU Community

R33 Gst-T Series 2 - Light Brand New!

Brand New Light for Sale - For Series 2 R33Gtst, passenger side - $500

Guys I have sold my car and now have no need for this light. Its brand spanking new, and I have only opened the box to inspect it.

Buy them brand new and your up for more. I am not going down on this price, and I will not post interstate at this stage.

Pick up is Sydney, City

Thanks

Jarrah

0450 663 983

post-31743-0-76600800-1308301329_thumb.jpg

post-31743-0-51214600-1308301419_thumb.jpg

post-31743-0-93116600-1308301524_thumb.jpg

I know what a lot of you are thinking..

Its only one brand new light...I want 2 brand new lights..

Here's an idea, buy my light and use the money your saving, to subsidize the drivers side.

Lights is something you don't skimp on, and I know for many of you, you might think your lights are good, that is until you look at brand new ones. Different league.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes its only one side, which is probably the only reason no one has snapped this up straight away.

With the money you save on this one, you can subsidise the other one. New lights are around $600, half price off isnt bad.

Series 2's are getting old now, and trust me, new lights transform the car. Why muck around with sand paper and buffing wax to clean that yellow haze many of you have!

I thought you guys were parts whores on here, what's going on! JUMP ON IT! What are you waiting for, who's done their tax?

I'm not going any lower guys, I've cut the price out of this as you can see

Yes its only one side, which is probably the only reason no one has snapped this up straight away.

With the money you save on this one, you can subsidise the other one. New lights are around $600, half price off isnt bad.

Series 2's are getting old now, and trust me, new lights transform the car. Why muck around with sand paper and buffing wax to clean that yellow haze many of you have!

I thought you guys were parts whores on here, what's going on! JUMP ON IT! What are you waiting for, who's done their tax?

• 2 weeks later...

Coz it does the same job for about $2.

Not trying to screw ya or anything, just answering your question.

That's true, however it does not fix cracking/imperfections on the inside of the light, and the sandpaper trick only lasts a few months before it starts to go yellow again.

Edited by Chainfire