SAU Community

SAU Show & Shine Entrants Cruise

Jimbo2000

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ladies, ladies....an hour and a half?......u gotta b kidding?

a friend of a friend of a friend did the trip from troppo (if u dont no, dont ask) to ryde, via fox valley rd/yanko road in 22 mins one night......an an ASTRA....u guys drive skylines...who needs an hour and a half? :D

have a great day @ tha show n shine guys

(Neither SAU nor myself actively condone speeding, or reckless acts on the road..keep it for the track.....drive safely)

ladies, ladies....an hour and a half?......u gotta b kidding?

a friend of a friend of a friend did the trip from troppo (if u dont no, dont ask) to ryde, via fox valley rd/yanko road in 22 mins one night......an an ASTRA....u guys drive skylines...who needs an hour and a half?  :D

have a great day @ tha show n shine guys

(Neither SAU nor myself actively condone speeding, or reckless acts on the road..keep it for the track.....drive safely)

i know this friend of a friend of a friend, true story... :wavey:

Ash - you poof ! Come OK - Will be heaps of fun - Come support your club ! ! !

BTW - Did I say tell you that I will be kickin you arse on the 8th ! :D :D ;)

Is this cruise up for entrants or spectators or either? :D

You're welcome to cruise up with us if you want, but we're aiming to get there at 8:30 and setup... Spectators aren't really arriving until 10am, so it might be boring for you to get there so early...

If I had a choice I'd choose SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!

actually merli thats a good point :D

might cruise up with some friends later on in the day :D hope to meet some of you guys up there ;)

No worries mate, make sure you come up and say hi to us... We don't bite :rofl:

Ash - you poof ! Come OK - Will be heaps of fun - Come support your club ! ! !  

BTW - Did I say tell you that I will be kickin you arse on the 8th ! :rofl::P :P

ok u convinced my, but if you try and make a move on me :kick:

if i have said it once i have said it 1000 times im not a poof, sorry... you'll just have to find it somewhere else ;)

:D

hehe I won't know who I'm saying hi to :P Any quick intro's? :P

Hmmmm... perhaps we need a members page with photos and bios :D Just like all those ricer "racing team" websites like...................... Team Evade :rofl:

This is me: http://photos.fortheboyz.com/0401niki/imag...es/DSC05215.jpg

And I'll be going around taking photographs all day, or sleeping in my car (Midnight Purple R33 GTR)...

Hmmmm... perhaps we need a members page with photos and bios :P Just like all those ricer "racing team" websites like...................... Team Evade :rofl:

This is me: http://photos.fortheboyz.com/0401niki/imag...es/DSC05215.jpg

And I'll be going around taking photographs all day, or sleeping in my car (Midnight Purple R33 GTR)...

hello all... that sounds like a good idea... are there any cruises happening soon that are at night? looking forward to meeting all you guys... but im a shy boy