SAU Community

stolen white R33 GTST

nissaner

my friend's white s1 R33 GTST was stolen last night (12/09) at macquarie shopping centre...

it has black enkei rims with blue line on the edge...

gtr front, big rear spoiler...

if u see this car on road or in ur cousin's garage, plz call police...

oh yeah, and no plate is RAC33R

Yeah..my car was stolen at macq...i was at chastwood on the way to macq...wen u prob flashed me...I didnt see it...

Yeah be careful guys...i still dont know how they can steal from a parking lot..there were workers there aswell and they said they didnt see nefn...I reckon it was them...well I dunno...I am insured...but not sure how much I will get back compared to how much I have put in or how much the car is worth to me....

not even a year....didnt take the bastards a year to take it away...

Sorry to hear about the news RAC33R.............. never good to hear about one falling into the hands of ^%&wits that feel that someone elses car should be "theres"!!!!! WANKERS

I sorta know how u feel i had my preloved Commi flogged from Macquarie carpark about a year ago!!!:(

They seriously need to do something about it as i know heaps of ppl that have had there cars either broken into or stolen from Macquarie Shopping center!!:uh-huh:

ANDO

You saw it????

Have a think where man...

btw guys...another skyline was stolen yesterday or sumfn like that

WHITE R34 GTT...number plate GTT....c-west wing..tommy kaira kit...stolen at gunpoint..!! this is bull****..!!

Look out for both these cars and if u see em..call the cops!!!

btw..anyone who is offered black enkei 17s...with minor scratches on it..chances are they may be stolen..they may be mine..lemme know...or ask the guy where he got them from...

This was posted on the TE forum by soopamarcus:

"Hey people my friends R34( plate: GTT) was stolen from him by two vietnamese guys wearing suit jackets around UNSW maccas at 9pm Sat. 14th Sept.

He was trying to sell the car and these two viets answered the ad placed in the paper. Upon taking them for a test drive, they point sumthing at his head and said get outta the car, and they took his car and phone etc..

So if you guys see this car around anywhere (not bloody likely)

give me a call ASAP or call the cops

Its a white R34, full-bodykit, 19inch Lenso Muse rims in silver

Carbon fibre C-west adjustable T-wing, "incarnate" sticker on the windsreen and skyline stickers on the side.

Hmmmm..two white skylines in 3 days...how very odd..

mc"

f*ck... when I thought it would calm down abit due to the rebirth ring busts etc... this happens.

Sorry to hear my brother white R33 is now gone :D

Hope they catch the f*ckers or something turns up.

How bout we park a skyline in Macq centre and wait till the dodgy ****s turn up and smash the **** out of em..

Looks like you can never sell a skyline thru the papers, it would be damn hard to trust anyone. I'm sure someone would've seen GTT driving around somewhere, it stands out and also RAC33R's huge wing.

My sister's BF had his bike stolen about 7 months ago and the cops just found it this weekend. Some guy in Liverpool had it and was riding it around. Hope the ****er gets hung by his balls!

Yeah jord, sux huh...

well in the case of the GTT my friends obviously have a vivid image of the guys who took his car..since he was test driving it with them..

so we will find them one way or another...

we are only in sydney..cant be that hard to find a couple of viet guys hehehe

anywayz better beware!!!!

MC

:shake:

Selling out of the paper is a farkin dangerous game.....

I would be taking 3 - 4 mates with me and a second car if i had someone looking at my car....You gotta be vigilent......

Thats a bloody shame i really hope some info somes to light about these cars...

Man - That Blows -

And so close to home too - Not happy Jan.

Did any of the cars have any sort of security systems fitted ??

What does a fella have to do to protect his Skyline ?? Carry a sawn-off under the seat and have 2 pitbulls in the back ??

This suxoramma.

Hope everything works out OK.