SAU Community

R33 Gtr Problems - Running Rich? Drinking Too Much Fuel

drgtr7

Its going for a service soon, so hoping to change oils. Ive been using Motul 8100 5-40w fully sen since i started driving it on the road. So maybe a different oil could help? What do you guys reccomend?

Im also going to buy an ECUtalk cable of ebay, sus out shit some more, get a better idea of whats happening.

BTW, thats great fuel economy dude

Well if its the same oil you have been using since you bought the car shouldnt be that... I just noticed it with mine... that the loss was that great.

I honestly would put it on the dyno and see what your AFRs are like... Where abouts you located? I personally have been to 5 shops in QLD, I only trust 2 of them so If in QLD go to EFI or ERD.

Yeah its great it wasnt that good after I got it back the first time(it was detonating so I went elsewhere) and then EFI tuned my car and got it to 467hp :D

Its going for a service soon, so hoping to change oils. Ive been using Motul 8100 5-40w fully sen since i started driving it on the road. So maybe a different oil could help? What do you guys reccomend?

Im also going to buy an ECUtalk cable of ebay, sus out shit some more, get a better idea of whats happening.

BTW, thats great fuel economy dude

contact newkleer on here. he makes sells them

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the feedback champ, will look into it..

Ive changed my oil, spark plugs, wheel alignment and balance, cleaned both mafs, and i couldnt be happier.

I still need to get my oxy sensor sussed out and that thermo sensor.