SAU Community

R33 Airbox W/ Afm, 2Nd Afm, 2 Sets Stock Coilpacks, K&n Panel Filter

Hi guys, I have the following things for sale:

2 x sets of stock coilpacks (in Splitfire boxes, but they are NOT Splitfires!) - $10 each set

1 x stock R33 airbox w/ AFM (pink label, series 2) - AFM possibly broken, box is fine - $60

1 x AFM (in addition to one above), pink label, series 2 - AFM possibly broken - $10

1 x K&N Panel Filter (used) - $10

Please note: I am selling these items as is. I was about to throw them in the bin as I'm doing a major house cleanup, but thought I may as well put them up here just in case anyone was interested.

Shipping costs will be on top of the item cost, but I will only charge you at cost. I would say the smaller items should make it anywhere in Australia for $10 or less, while the airbox may be up to $20.

Other notes:

The AFM's were not working for me. Both of these were on my car at some stage and were working fine, but were then replaced when they started playing up. I have tried spraying AFM cleaner on them and they still didn't work properly. I have seen a couple of people say these can be fixed, however.

The airbox is for sale since I already have my own on my car. I bought one of the AFM's off another forum member and he gave me the whole airbox too.

The panel filter is dirty as I have had it on my car for a while, and had to take it off since the cleaning oil was stuffing up my AFM.

The coilpacks have both been on my car and were causing slight misfires at WOT. I have tried siliconing one set but this didn't seem to make a difference, so I bought a set of Splitfires. The other set of Splitfires I sold onto a friend for his own car, hence the second box :) I know a few people have managed to get their originals back to normal so buy both sets and pick the best ones! :)

img1634h.th.jpg img1630kl.th.jpg img1638x.th.jpg img1639vv.th.jpg img1641q.th.jpg img1646j.th.jpg img1651y.th.jpg

Good to see a realistic price on airbox!! Good luck with sale of gear but doubt you will need it.

Thanks for that... all items are sold pending payment already!!

Yes, when looking around for airbox prices I was seeing up to $300!!... but that was with the snorkel. Wasn't sure if that's why they were so expensive?