SAU Community

Vic - 1999 Stagea Rs4S

PRICE: 17,000

- 1999 Stagea Type S(Factory Manual, which has all the good bits of the RS260 only no gtr engine and brembos. Gets LSD, stronger drive shafts, and thicker swaybars over the auto versions)

- 2nd OZ owner bought car 3 years ago at 58,000km currently has trouble free 114,000kms.

- Car has dyno sheets for 200rwkw, and receipts for over 6k of new parts. 5k of receipts since i've owned it. Over 11k of receipts for mods!!!

- Has not missed a beat, and paint is flawless, as is interior. I clean it twice a week and serviced with only the best fluids every 10,000kms.

Also has a lot of hard to find factory options such as:

- Full Dayz body kit

- Dayz rear light caps

- twin sunroofs (no leaks)

- electronic tailgate closer

- factory xenon headlights

- rear cargo net and blind

It had a major service at 89,000kms by Chasers the works e.g. Cambelt, Water pump, all fluids, plugs....just been freshly serviced at 110km with Motul, Trust filter and Rego till June 2011.

SPECS:

Brakes & Suspension

R33 Gts-t Brake Conversion (Slotted Rotors and Rebuilt Calipers, Project Mu pads for front and rear) - recently adonised red - looks amazing.

Greddy Coilovers (custom uprated Eibach springs in the rear to support heavier wagon rear)

Greddy rear strut brace

Carbon fiber look front brakes

Whiteline bushes throughout, and Whiteline subframe kit

legal ride height, professionally rolled rear gaurds = no scrubs.

Wheels

9x9.5 BBS LM replicas. 6 weeks old.

Red/Gold BBS Center caps

BBS Sticker kit

15mm Neo Tech spacers on rear (can run without)

Kumho KU19 235/35 - brand new, less than 1000km's old.

cost was $2700 for this setup, with receipts.

Engine

Greddy Front Mount

Greddy Blow Off Valve

Greddy/Trust Airinx Filter

Fujitsubo Front Pipe and Cat Back

Nistune ECU (needs tune)

Interior

Greddy alloy shifter

Gizzmo Electronic Boost Control

Pivot Shift Lamp

Pivot Speed Meter

Stewart Warner 15psi Boost Gauge

Red LED's in all dash lights

White LED panels in roof lights

Kenwood CD Player

Viper Remote Start Alarm with Pager

Cosmetic

German DRL lights in front bar (SMD technology, super bright)

sprayed cooler black, black mesh in front bar

De-badged rear - perfect job

M35 Stagea rear wiper

N/A front grill (have standard RS4S grill in storage)

Car is flawless and owes me over 22k with receipts to show. I'm a perfectionist by nature, and I look after this car better than I look after myself! Whatever it needs it gets. Anyone with a budget that allows will be very impressed by this car in person - there are lots of cheaper versions in the market that are fresh of the boat - but this car has over 11k in quality brand name mods, has 6 years of Australian service history at top workshops (Holford's and Chasers). You won't find a better example.

If you're interested in having a look i'm located in southbank, melbourne – but I’m a busy person, so no timewasters or jet pilots. Contact vic PM or O438 32O 369

More Pics Here

IMG_2755.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_2744.jpg

IMG_2737.jpg

IMG_2744.jpg

IMG_2742.jpg

IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_2730.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2795.jpg

IMG_2798.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_2692.jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

IMG_2696.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2766.jpg

Walk around Video

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b25/matVL30/Nissan%20Stagea%20RS4S/?action=view&current=MVI_2816.mp4

Edited by SMOKEYC34

Thanks mate. It certainly takes up a lot of my time and money to keep it in this condition. Ideally looking for s buyer who would do the same!

Car had new windscreen fitted two weeks ago, and all seats and carpets professionally steam cleaned last weekend, because I'm a fussy prick!

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to add - has a 3" Full stainless steel Fujitsubo exhaust and stainless steel front pipe with 3" Venom 200cpi hi-flow cat. Legal at 89db.

Hi, I am looking for stock exhaust for a RS260 Autech for compliance and rego, would you still have the exhaust after you've sold your car??

Alex 0433 878905 Campbellfield