SAU Community

2003 Nissan Skyline 350Gt $33,000

THE MOST IMMACULATE NISSAN 350GT ON THE MARKET, FIRST OWNER IN AUSTRALIA

You are looking at the most immaculate Nissan 350gt on the market today.

This vehicle has been fastidiously looked after throughout the duration of me owning the car. It has been religiously serviced every 5000 km's since purchased with genuine fluids used throughout.

The car is in original condition throughout and has never been moddified.

The car boasts factory 18 inch alloys which are in mint condition, electric sunroof, automatic electric windows, leather/ suede interior, dual climate control, 6 airbags, 6 stacker bose stereo which features 6 speakers, electric seats, tv screen which can potentially be converted to an Australian gps and receive local TV channels. The screen also features car statistics which can be accessed via the control unit.

Every person selling their car will always mention that their vehicle is immaculate, but this car is special and means alot to me and i can almost guarantee that anyone that views this car will be impressed.

KILOMETRES: 53,400

CALL YIANNI ON 0405 665 665

OR

EMAIL ME AT [email protected] for photo's

Was thinking the same thing, if it is a 4dr auto, then 20-22k, a 6sp manual coupe, maybe 24-26k if it is in perfect condition.

there is a white 2005 6sp coupe on carsales with 26,000km for $26k, claimed to be in 'as new' condition.

Thats what they all say, near new condition. When i was looking for a skyline the first question i would ask was is it in good condition, they would all reply yes. Went to see there car and there were panels missing, scratches everywhere.

by no means am I bagging you out. but seriously mine was in top "like new" as well no scratches or dings or anything it was pristine. and it went for peanuts for what the car is/has etc.. plus silver auto....only plus you have is the s/roof which I doubt is worth an extra 8-13k.