SAU Community

Fs: 19X9.5 Axis Hiro

Up for sale are my 19x9.5 +40 (+28 With included 12mm spacers + wheel nuts or +35 with 5mm spacers) Axis Hiro copies.

They sit perfectly flush on a M35 Stagea.

The wheels have been on my car for the past 6 or so months. In perfect condition and never grazed.

Includes Falken tyres. Some wear (see photo).

Price: $999.00 Firm. I can post interstate at buyers expense.

PM or call Chris - 0423 176 774

Here are some photos of the wheels & Tyres:

stag.jpg

NM35-long.jpg

setup.jpg

tyre.JPG

Cheers.

Chris.

I don't suppose you'd know how these would fit on a C34 series 2 manual at all?

I ran Enkei RP03 - 19" x 8.5", +22 and they sat pretty close to flush. I probably had another few mm to the guard edge, so a 9.5", +28 probably wouldn't fit, even without a spacer.

The 9.5" wheel is an extra 13mm wider than the 8.5" from the centre to each side (total 25.4mm). Less 6mm for the offset difference and you're still 6-7mm wider to the outside than my wheels. You'd be cutting it real close!

You'd also have to take into account any rubbing of the tyre on your suspension as the wheel is 13mm wider from the centre to the inside as well.

They'd look good though, especially with wide rubber; it would give a great stance from the rear.

I ran Enkei RP03 - 19" x 8.5", +22 and they sat pretty close to flush. I probably had another few mm to the guard edge, so a 9.5", +28 probably wouldn't fit, even without a spacer. The 9.5" wheel is an extra 13mm wider than the 8.5" from the centre to each side (total 25.4mm). Less 6mm for the offset difference and you're still 6-7mm wider to the outside than my wheels. You'd be cutting it real close! You'd also have to take into account any rubbing of the tyre on your

suspension as the wheel is 13mm wider from the centre to the inside as

well. They'd look good though, especially with wide rubber; it would give a great stance from the rear.

Cheers for that. I'm still trying to get my head around what will and won't fit my car. Makes it a little harder having a manual with narrower rear track and not wanting to run spacers.

Hell yeah they'd look good but I can't be arsed with the complications.

Edited by BMX666

Bmx666, after fitting stagered offset wheels to my rs4s. I think we have same front/rear track, it's the auto that has a wider rear end then the front. I bought 18x8 +6 for the rear and +35 for the front then had to fit a 25mm spacer to the front just to fix it. And by my count. These wheels should fit depending on your height, I would do a test fit if you can. 19s would fill the c34 guards so well.

Edited by lilcrash

• 2 weeks later...