SAU Community

Stalling Rb25 Start Up

Hey guys,

I been having problems starting my R33 at cold morning, fire her up and stalls straight away, start again stalls again and for the 3rd time she fires!

Ive got Greddy Type RS BOV, this morning I decided to block it off with plate and it actually fire up first go..

Is this normal? Good or bad?

Cheers

Not too sure with this sort of stuff. But is the BOV plum back or not? if it is leaking and not plum back then the engine would think it would be getting more air than it actually is causing it it run real rich. But idk cause yr not hitting boost at idle lol.

If I wasn't posting from an iPhone, you'd be feeling the full force of the dumbass stick.

You have created a big f**king airleak in your intake system by installing your wanker valve.

It's not meant to be there. Take it off and your problems will go away.

After reading this, I want you to SEARCH for "stalling" and "bov" and see the million threads. Learn how your car works before adding this junk to the system, creating an airleak, so you sound cool an attract cops.

Got better start up on cold mornings now as I pulled every vacuum hoses and intercooler and reconnect it back together and she started up first go. Hope she stays that way haha

Thanks for help.