SAU Community

Conflicting duno figures

rjay

LOL... Made me giggle.

Bread doesn't last long enough to go stale in our house and i don't own an arc welder either. But i do have some old fence palings and a pitch fork. Could i put them to good use...?

PS : Nicely explained Matt.

not a bad bunch of replies in one day guys, anyway the auto is stock and needs attention which i will fix asap, the T3/4 has a t4 wheel, and it does have a dump pipe.

thanks for all the replies, i'm not dissapointed with the power its making, more wondering where some other ppl get there cars dynoed to get such high readings, i understand already that dyno figures is simply a tunning tool and not to apply them to 1/4 mile times.

Also why i raised the topic was to get more insight as to where ppl are taking their 33's cos i must be missing out in some untapped power...

Sydneykid your maths was spot on! my previous 33 was manual and made pretty much the same power also.

I'll take it for a ran down the strip once i do something with the auto as my bottom end is really crap, boost doesnt kick in till like 38G, Could anyone suggest someone how can tune Link E.C.U's? as i cant actually stall the car for launch. but with the stock E.C.U it has no problems.

cheers for all the feedback!

LOL... Made me giggle.

Bread doesn't last long enough to go stale in our house and i don't own an arc welder either. But i do have some old fence palings and a pitch fork. Could i put them to good use...?

PS : Nicely explained Matt.

If you can get your hands on a few rusty horseshoes and some 6" roofing nails then there's a rough chance you could use your pitch fork and fence palings to set-up the old trusty Armish horsepower measuring device. I've seen these used to great effect. But they do top out fairly easily. The good thing is though, if it doesn't work, you can use the bits to make a small barn for crop storage.

Thanks dude :D

rjay,

Very impressive interior from the looks of it mate.

On 1bar 203rwkw it isn't toooo bad a figure. As the others have mentioned above you may find your turbo combo doesn't start to really make the numbers until you wind a bit more boost into it?