SAU Community

R33 Gtst New And Used Parts

Clearing out some old stuff and i have for sale.........

Nismo clear indicators (new in box, unused)-$80

Headlights, front and rear, lenses look fine, no haze, rear housing has some cracks and breaks but all work fine

perfect to replace damaged or broken ones (comes with wiring loom and bulbs)-$250 set will separate if you only need one

R33 4door S1 rear lights, have been sprayed to look similar to S2 lights, paint can be removed to look standard using thinner. $180 set will separate if needed

K&N pod filter- used and abused needs a wash but its pretty decent condition, no rips or tears-$40

R33 gtst pod adaptor w/nuts and bolts- will sell for $10 to whoever buys the pod but $20 sold separately.

more to come.....

(will also attach pics this arvo)

Will post all of these anywhere at your expense or pick up at Upper Coomera.

Pm me offers or swaps.... also these will be on ebay as of this arvo also.

bump!!!

also now selling front and rear bar from an s1 r33 gtst

front bar indicators can be included or sold separately they have led strip running lights installed in place of factory fog lights.

front bar has had back section cut to fit intercooler.

Colour is ice green- no scratches or dents, all in good condition. selling only due to upgrading to bodykit.

yep they are off a standard s1 bar, fog lights backs have been cut off but indicators are fine and fog lights have been replaced with led strips . all bulbs included, pm me ur ph no and I'll mms u pics. looking $40 for the set posted.

Edited by long33