SAU Community

32 4 Door Gts4 Manual Lots Of Mods 7.5K

for sale is my 89 r32 skyline which has been my pride and joy for 4 years at the moment my asking price is 7500 but will be going up shortly as i m getting the car resprayed. body has some minor imperfections which will be straightened out all in all not much and there is 139xxx on the clock and rego until march 2012. the car has:

garret 2876r with .64 rear housing

fmic

3"exaust from turbo back

sard 550cc injectors

aftermarket cam gears

tein adjustable suspension

metal head gasket

piggybacked ecu

splitfire coilpacks

new master and slave clutch cylinders

4 new tires all round worth $840

exedy cushion button clutch

18" rims

car had its 100 000 service new water and oil pumps

new cam cover gaskets

new exaust manifold gasket

bosch 040 fuel pump

new champion battery under a month old

rego until march 2012

also comes with engineering papers

there could be more i just cant remember atm i have receipts for most of these items some i get for cash from my mates at klosters happy to show all.

all this car needs is a boost controller another tune and a z 32 afm all of which i have which includes apexi power fc, blitz dual sbc spec r which is an expensive electronic boost controller and a bosch z32 afm with plug to suit. with the car as is i would take 7500 but for the extras near the 10k mark is what i m after but will be a bit more negotiable if all is taken off my hands. however price will be increasing after respray. another note to add is the turbo is under 1000 kms old just got it back on the road mid september and only drive on weekends. if anyone is keen for a look i will be honest and not clean the engine bay i ll make sure what you see is what your getting especially if someone is going to travel an hour or so for a look i will be 100% up front about everything. reason for sale is i have a 10 week old lil boy and if i keep it i would realistcally be spending another 3 k on it with tune and touch ups which the mrs isnt keen about:( ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED.

i can be contacted via here or preferably on 0412417830, messages would suit during working horus during the week.

post-45980-0-40715500-1317462592_thumb.jpg

Edited by kaluah8123

• 2 months later...