SAU Community

Stolen R32 Gtr

elir32

Cops are pretty useless with these things. When my brothers house got broken into and tv's stolen along with all other parts, we found a trailer rego disc in his front yard. They didn't care and didn't bother doing any checks.

useless pricks, just hand them the thieves ID and there still to lazy to do any thing

do we know any thing for certen about green crapadoor VMG-957 we should find out for sure before we get to cops on them or go all vigalanty on them

Speaking of useless cops

I got scammed for $200 on NS.com

And I went to the cops handed them his phone number name and address and they said it would cost more than what I would get back to follow it up so unfortunately they couldn't help

How f**ked is that

Speaking of useless cops

I got scammed for $200 on NS.com

And I went to the cops handed them his phone number name and address and they said it would cost more than what I would get back to follow it up so unfortunately they couldn't help

How f**ked is that

dont need cops ?

• 11 months later...

BAHAHAHAHAHA I just re read this thread speaking of useless cops I got the CAR BACK! Nearly 12 months after it was stolen and it had been in the Police's possession for 11 of those months!!! They only put a effort in to get in contact with me when they wanted my statement to prosecute a pair of junkys from Elizabeth.

I drove it from the impound yard, the fire wall has been cut and new numbers put in, wheels were changed for R34 GTST wheels and the Kansai service front strut brace is missing. But other then that its complete and running. The cops reckon they will give me back my vin number at some stage and I will be able to get it back on the road (Im thinking its going to be a big head f@#k). I have bought two other R32 GTR's since then so now I have three LOL!

• 2 years later...