• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha union,

3 DR's doesnt sound like much,

but its probably a decent effort.

Better ring my exhaust guy up today and book it in this week.

Organise a meet time so we can park together?

3 in a row parked would be cool.

name a time + place

There was NO class recognition for anything pre R31, they were all grouped together in one class so why would anybody bother.

This was promoted as "The biggest and best ever Skyline Show" surpassing everything beforehand and leaving them in it's wake.

Ash had over $5000.00 in prizes to be won, but had class discrimination over everything old school & classic to this forum?

My guess is his mates didn't have any of these cars and his ego was better served by the more modern, along with Silvias, Stagea's and other non Skyline varieties that were catered for???

D

Dennis you've been told before why - budget. Sponsors gave prizes, not cash. Funny that you firstly sooked & cried about their being "no prizes", and then there was $5000 in prizes sourced and then you went silent. :rolleyes:

Now after the event you are sooking & crying about trophies. Just for once in your life, can you grow up and behave like someone other than a 14yo girl and stop the incessant bitching about anything you don't like?

Cash pays for trophies, prizes does not. That's where the majority. Simple as that, didn't see you putting your hand up to pay for any, just lots of talk whining as usual.

For the record, the car that actually won the Tough as Nails trophy was actually a C110. And there were lots of older Skylines/Nissans there to represent as well. But you know, it's all about discrimination. :rolleyes:

crikey the show goes on - congrats to the C110 owner, congrats to all the winners for that matter and I'm sure a well done to the organisers.

And, ahhh I'm out NorthWest - Anywhere between Bendigo and Clifton Hill would be good for me - however a couple of km's further East won't hurt.

Im a few mins from Calder Park raceway,

From memory FJ20DR30 is inner city area

I'm sure we can cruise over East from BP Calder InBound - too easy.

Just thinking - the Ex RavenOak DR last spied at Cars Of The World, would make 4 DR's no?

I know his name is Steve and Steve used to own a cool SVD Pulsar, met him once (if it's the Gentleman I'm thinking of) down at Hastings Car Show 4-5 years back - Member of CSA/R31................. just a thought if anyone knows how to contact, well apart from posting in R31club of course.

Mike.

And come to think of it, I know another Steve (from Ballarat) who owns an HR30 (you probably know of it) in Prime Condition, that'd be 5 HR's/DR's - all be it a long shot at a guess.

Never the less I'll shoot him an email.

Regards,

Mike.

Just thinking - the Ex RavenOak DR last spied at Cars Of The World, would make 4 DR's no?

I know his name is Steve and Steve used to own a cool SVD Pulsar, met him once (if it's the Gentleman I'm thinking of) down at Hastings Car Show 4-5 years back - Member of CSA/R31................. just a thought if anyone knows how to contact, well apart from posting in R31club of course.

Mike.

Want me to let Steve Know?

Dennis you've been told before why - budget. Sponsors gave prizes, not cash. Funny that you firstly sooked & cried about their being "no prizes", and then there was $5000 in prizes sourced and then you went silent. :rolleyes:

Now after the event you are sooking & crying about trophies. Just for once in your life, can you grow up and behave like someone other than a 14yo girl and stop the incessant bitching about anything you don't like?

Cash pays for trophies, prizes does not. That's where the majority. Simple as that, didn't see you putting your hand up to pay for any, just lots of talk whining as usual.

For the record, the car that actually won the Tough as Nails trophy was actually a C110. And there were lots of older Skylines/Nissans there to represent as well. But you know, it's all about discrimination. :rolleyes:

Yes Ash, I went quiet!

In certain Skylines circles you have been described to me as "GOD with his head up his ass" and you can't be told anything about anything because you are always right, no matter what, even if your wrong your right?

I'll run with your opening description for these Nationals??? which is yet to be seen because a Nationals for 1 year doesn't cut it. You described this as the BEST of the BEST, a show surpassing everything before it, SO DID IT SURPASS EVERYTHING BEFORE IT or was it just the budget show of the year because you couldn't get the dollars???

How many entries did you get Ash?

I was involved in a Concourse De Elegance show in the late 70's (ummm were you even born then) and it was held at Rosehill Race Course and over 1000 vehicles ranging from the 1930's to the current day cars, and were put out on show in their very best sunday dress.

Now Ash, how does one say anything to GOD who is always right, so I just didn't bother.

All my support is going behind the CSA show in 2012 and as for promotion goes, I'm going to make sure everyone knows about it from Sydney to Canberra.

Enjoy your day!

Hello Mastadd,

If you could let Steve know that would be fantastic.

I have emailed and left a msg on CSA for him - but if you could do that, thanks very much.

Mike.

Cool i just sent a text to check his Msg's is this going to be a R30 Only meet?

Also

I'm going to make sure everyone knows about it from Sydney to Canberra.

:thanks:

Calder BP good to me,

I assume the inbound side?

BP Inbound - Correct and too easy.

May just leave the meeting time in limbo for the moment - just until who is coming is sorted and if we have to meet them elsewhere on the way in.

Cheers,

Mike.

As for a R30 meet? a mate of mine will be coming with me in his very clean notchback AE86,

we originally planned to cruise together before the r30 meet had been thought of.

He's happy to come along as he likes my DR and its local for us.

As for a R30 meet? a mate of mine will be coming with me in his very clean notchback AE86,

we originally planned to cruise together before the r30 meet had been thought of.

He's happy to come along as he likes my DR and its local for us.

Doesn't worry me.

Mike