SAU Community

Yellow Fever Without Sanding!

Juz

Hey guys, I have acquired this product that restores R33 And R34 Headlights Without the need for sanding and damaging you headlights!

I Can happily organise a group Buy for those who are interested: There is enough Spray to last a life 0.5kg's per can! Price would be around $40.. for 0-10 Ordered Cans.. OR Less for more people..

Any interest?

My car currently Is in the process of the spray setting on the headlights will Post before and after shots!

Was it the turtle wax by any chance man?

Hell no! :angry: - I used that turtle wax kit the first time round, headlights fogged over worse that before. Granted, it took the yellow stain out a bit (but not completely) however it didn't make clearer.

I used the Inivion Restore Kit to correct the damage the turtle wax one did. I recommend that kit to anyone wanted to do the sanding method... believe it's made by Philips :thumbsup:

I also demand pictures!

A quick Cut & Polish removes the yellow gunk but i have yet to be able to remove the "fog" you see at night when the lights are on. I'm worried it's on the inside of the lens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used the Inivion Restore Kit to correct the damage the turtle wax one did. I recommend that kit to anyone wanted to do the sanding method... believe it's made by Philips :thumbsup:

+1 to the invision kit. Just used it and works a charm.

Anyways, it's been 2 months now. where are the pics?! lol