Police Abusing There Authority

NewB

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How much do you pay to ride your bike on the road cowboy? $600 like we pay to drive?

$0, so f**k off before I run your ass over for fun :)

It's a motorbike.

So, yes, about $600 per year.

I also pay $600 for my car which sits at home everyday of the week. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

How old are you, you sound like a 12yr old, school holidays is over, take your I'm to cool for school mentality and drive it over a cliff.

Did you know most accidents happen close to the drivers home, also she had kids in the car, as far as I'm concerned you are both candidates for the Darwin awards.

Didi say she had kids at the back?....NOT..... And yes im aware most of the acvidents happened in driveways near peoples house im not illiterate!!!.... What im saying is the cop thought she was holding a fone and for f**ksake she was doing 40 on a 50 zone cant she get like a warning? I mean wtf just cuz stupid cop was assuming straight away and got embarassed so shes trying to ripped her off by increasing her pay in commissions! And i agree with DEZZ in general there heaps of dickheads in there or as i would say "power trip" if u know what it means.... But theres also decent ones too but hard to find!!!

^^

Lol Dezz

I eat & talk while driving often have a drink to while I'm at, it can't forsee having food in my mouth will make me violently swerve into a motorbike.. Although those lane splitting riders scaring the bejesus out of me might

Should say got Bluetooth never hold phone and drive

^^

Lol Dezz

I eat & talk while driving often have a drink to while I'm at, it can't forsee having food in my mouth will make me violently swerve into a motorbike.. Although those lane splitting riders scaring the bejesus out of me might

Should say got Bluetooth never hold phone and drive

It's not a violent swerve that's the issues, it's the not concentrating on what's going on in front of you that's the issue and the inevitable SMIDSY which will come with it.

It's a motorbike, cock-knocker, so you might want to -1 that.

FYI i do have a motorbike and 2 cars so why would i -1 that???

And regards to the previous comment....TO MAKE

YOU HAPPY lets assume shes fat bitch whos actually a personal trainer in goodlife gym and coped the fine which she did anyway... What abt the dickhead cop who tried to tail me and cut me off in which i have to break when he could just go to the other lane cuz theres no cars aloud!!! What do u say to that????

Edited by NewB

You're coming off as more of a twat than him.

Really? So some illiterate cockbag comes in here complaining that some slapper he knows got booked for trying to unwrap a cheeseburger while driving and I'm a twat because I get pissed, being that I ride a bike and see dozens of cheeseburger unwrapping f**ks on the road daily, usually when they are cutting me off or nearly side-swiping me, meaning I don't like cheeseburger unwrapping idiots trying to deprive my wife and child of having a husband and father?

Oh, and then some keyboard hero tells that he'll intentionally try and kill me with his car for LOLs, and I'm the one coming off as a twat? That's interesting.

Edited by Cowboy1600

FYI i do have a motorbike and 2 cars so why would i -1 that???

And regards to the previous comment....TO MAKE

YOU HAPPY lets assume shes fat bitch whos actually a personal trainer in goodlife gym and coped the fine which she did anyway... What abt the dickhead cop who tried to tail me and cut me off in which i have to break when he could just go to the other lane cuz theres no cars aloud!!! What do u say to that????

Mate, I'm not defending police. I've met many of them, some of them were fantastic people and some of them were the absolute bottom feeders of society.

Fact of the matter here is you're defending someone who was being an idiot. It so happens that I see that exact scenario, someone not concentrating on driving, daily, many times, and usually results in me having to avoid dying. When your life is at stake, it tends to make thing a little more full on.

Really? So some illiterate cockbag comes in here complaining that some slapper he knows got booked for trying to unwrap a cheeseburger while driving and I'm a twat because I get pissed, being that I ride a bike and see dozens of cheeseburger unwrapping f**ks on the road daily, usually when they are cutting me off or nearly side-swiping mean don't like cheeseburger unwrapping idiots trying to deprive my wife and child of having a husband and father?

Oh, and then some keyboard hero tells that heintentionally try and kill me with his car for LOLs, and I'm the one coming off as a twat? That's interesting.

FYI- im a rider too and theres alot of f**ktwits riders out there too its like there riding for there lives and excuse me if i had a bit of dilemma abt my friend but look at u as a hypocrite ur complaining abt drivers going crazy in roads....trying to come home to your family in one piece? Hey f**ktwit why dont u stop riding your bike then cuz u sure as hell taking a huge risk of that rather than blaiming other people!!!! Talking abt iresponsible FATHER!!!!! Hahaha thats a laugh!!!!...:))

I can tell you now, I do not believe for one second that you ride. Also, you might want to Google "Define: hypocrite" because you clearly do not know what it means. There's nothing hypocritical about anything I've said.

Yes there are plenty of idiots on bikes. Difference being, if they f**k up generally they are the only ones who will have to deal with the ramifications.

And riding is more dangerous than driving, but it's a danger I accept and manage best I can. However I won't sit idly by while you have a sook about your friend being booked for being a tosser. Concentrate on driving or get off the f**king road. It's pretty simple.

The copper was right to book your friend.

Wow cowboy, are you feeling ok? Calling the girl a fat b...

Shit man you gotta relax. Maybe you should go get laid instead of spending all you're efforts bagging people out and been a out right dick, maybe that's why you're cranky?

Every time a girl approaches you they sense you're negativity and hostility, and say f&$@ that.

Unlucky.

Oh and it was it English. Maybe you need glasses or is my puny sentence too much for you too comprehend?

Haha, stirring and stirring. :).

I can tell you now, I do not believe for one second that you ride. Also, you might want to Google "Define: hypocrite" because you clearly do not know what it means. There's nothing hypocritical about anything I've said.

Yes there are plenty of idiots on bikes. Difference being, if they f**k up generally they are the only ones who will have

to deal with the ramifications.

For even a milli second i dont give a f**k if u dont believe im a rider and if i was to google the definition of being hypocritical...why dont you try to read or watch the news or maybe GOOGLE!!!....who is the biggest donors in the road right now i know that cuz im a nurse and almost everyday iv seen enough to make me not ride my motorbike everyday fair enough if thats the risk u want to take but dont come around here saying riding is a dangerous as driving....try to think it again most cars these days has airbags and compairing 4 wheels to a 2 wheels is definitely and more likely to survive in a crash than a motorbike!!!...commom sense!