SAU Community

Thankyou

AAA34T

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANKYOU TO JIM 72GT on sau THE OWNER OF A KGC10 DONE UP AS A REPLICA GTR FOR DRIVING IT FOR MY WEDDING ON 5/11/11.

I dream about the car every day and when i buy a bigger house which should be soon i will buy that car. when jim turned up at my place i saw the car and almost cryed it was clean neat and fitted in with the other wedding cars very nice. Jim drove very professional from my house in the wedding convoy to chatswood and even waited to after my church service was done to let us take photos and wow did it attract attention.

When i get the photos i will post them up for all to see then hang them on my wall.

Jim thankyou very much for all the effort you went to eventhough your own skyline was out of action you did all the running around to borrow your mates same car to make my day even better goodluck in moving house and in the future.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANKYOU TO JIM 72GT on sau THE OWNER OF A KGC10 DONE UP AS A REPLICA GTR FOR DRIVING IT FOR MY WEDDING ON 5/11/11.

I dream about the car every day and when i buy a bigger house which should be soon i will buy that car. when jim turned up at my place i saw the car and almost cryed it was clean neat and fitted in with the other wedding cars very nice. Jim drove very professional from my house in the wedding convoy to chatswood and even waited to after my church service was done to let us take photos and wow did it attract attention.

When i get the photos i will post them up for all to see then hang them on my wall.

Jim thankyou very much for all the effort you went to eventhough your own skyline was out of action you did all the running around to borrow your mates same car to make my day even better goodluck in moving house and in the future.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH

Congrats on the wedding. sounds like you had a fantastic day!! :cheers:

A top bloke Jim is - nothing ever too much trouble for him! I do need to see pics also - any of Jim's atire for the day - did he suit up?

Congrats on the wedding. sounds like you had a fantastic day!! :cheers:

A top bloke Jim is - nothing ever too much trouble for him! I do need to see pics also - any of Jim's atire for the day - did he suit up?

he did not suit up but he did look respectable.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH

Hey Adam!

Honestly mate it was my pleasure. One thing I should point out straight up is ....that was not MY car :blush: The closer the date came, it became evident my KGC10 would not be ready, so thanks to a "NSW Corvettes Unlimited " member and VERY good friend of mine, lets call him "Ganders"... very generously made his freshly refurbished KGC10 available for the day.

And a great day it was! During the Wedding ceremony we went for a coffee up on Victoria ave nearby.....in that time the parked KGC10 appeared to be the cause of three near misses due to people doing double takes and sudden pull ups in an attempt to get photos!! :D It caused a bit of a stir with a few of the people walking by as well " What is it?..NO WAY!! Hey come back and look at this" etc

It was a pleasure to meet you, your brothers, mates, grooms men etc. I had fun, and ..um yeah, I now have ANOTHER plan for mine :cheers:

P.S. I wore a family heirloom thin black tie and got my hair cut Jase, the Skyline did the rest :cool:

Edited by 72GT

• 1 month later...

Awww ok was spot by a member going west on M4.

On second thoughts maybe it is just the photo?

I said it wasn't Jim's car because the car looks white/cream in the pic??? Jim's car was recently on a truck and is currently sitting with another KGC10 and a handful of Prince Skyline's :ph34r: But Jim's is silver/grey. It does look the same - so i should have clarified the colour in the picture first.....Is it just a bad quality picture which makes it look white?

Ok i finally got photos but not many because shit photographers.

Jims car had no rego but he went to the effort of borrowing his mates car for my wedding so thanks again jim.

It was the best day of my life dream car and love of my life.

post-23888-0-85839100-1325234257_thumb.jpg

post-23888-0-88548300-1325234286_thumb.jpg

post-23888-0-29834200-1325234685_thumb.jpg