SAU Community

I paid BMT 100%, but the work done is only 70%, what can i do to get this fixed??

r32impul

Guys - please don't turn this into a BMT sh*t fight.

It's sad to see BMT close - they have been very supportive of us over the last 12-18 months. There are, no doubt, reasons for the workshop closing - and if you would like to discuss it in detail - speak to Damian directly. Stick to facts - not heresay.

The issue that Gary raises is a very valid point - and is an area we all need to pay particular heed to - especially when large numbers are being talked about. Business is business - even the best intentions can go arwy, and this is something that can affect any of us, at any workshop.

So please - lets keep this to be as positive a discussion as it can be - and keep away from any personal comments.

There are some good issues being raised - Adz's post in particular.

Ever wondered why builders provide 'estimates' and not 'quotes' all the time? Vehicle maintenance and modifications are not an exact science... and I know there are things that can be done better - both from a workshop and customer perspective. Surely we can come up with ideas that benefit both parties?

Hopefully Gary's case can be resolved quickly.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic