SAU Community

R33 S1 Partout. Complete Engine Package Minus Turbo, Fmic, Tomei Bms, Interior, Doors, Headlight, Tail Lights, Exhaust, Mdu Coilovers & More

hey guys, parting out my r33 s1. will get pics of items up tomorrow!! or sms 0416 129 811 for pics

complete standard rb25det package minus turbo from a s1 r33.

purchased as low km import engine and installed by justjap on 11/12/09 (2 years ago) and has since put 31,000km on the engine. I also have the purchase and install receipt from justjap.

includes throttle body, intake manifold, injectors, rail, reg, complete running motor with accessories; alternator, exhaust manifold, coilpacks and ignitor, loom and standard ECU with heavy duty clutch ( unsure of what the clutch is, i havnt split the box and engine yet )

Engine runs fine with no issues, blows no smoke.

$850!! this has been for sale for 6+ months and i havn't had much interest so just want it gone

tomei brake master cylinder stopper

$60

HPI jap brand intercooler kit with complete piping ( hot pipe and cold pipe, from turbo to throttle body ) scilicon joiners and clamps suit r33. (possibly other r chassis?). core size 600x300x75, tube and fin. used for less then 3,000km.

$400

r33 s1 dash, excellent condition. no cracks

$80

r33 s1 dash cluster, displaying 211,xxx km. fully functional, no faults.

$60

r33 dash, air vent & din surround

$40

digital climate control unit

$80

passenger side door skin

$30

driver side door skin

$30

driver side window control, fully functional. all buttons work perfectly

$40

passenger side window control, fully functional. all buttons work perfectly

$30

passenger side door complete, with window, motor, loom, door handle etc only missing the door skin

$90

driver side door complete, with window, motor, loom, door handle etc only missing the door skin

$90

left + right side oem electric mirrors

$60

r33 rear subframe with traction & camber arms, hicas rack with toe arms and ends all still attached. No diff and no lca's

$150

front crossmember with steering rack & tie rods and ends still attached ( ends in good condition, with unripped boots) , ps pump and all lines also attached.

$180

oem front castor rods with recently replaced bushes

$50

front castor rod brackets, straight, has taken no hits

$40

RHS headlight, good condition. no cracks, no mounting tabs broken. a little yellow, could use a rub over with some toothpaste.

$60

driver side front guarder guard, small dint at very top of wheel arch

$60

oem amber side indicators

$30

oem clutch master & slave, hardline and damper all still connected.

$90

R32 bm44 brake master cylinder ( this was the unit i purchased as an upgrade for my 180 but using the 33 master and booster now so selling the 32 master )

$80

r33 turbo manual lsd, shimmed up. locks very nice, not over shimmed. non ABS

$150

r33 s1 oem front floor mats

$40

r33 rear parcel shelf with 6x9's

$50

passenger + driver sun visors

$25

rear view mirror

$10

r33 carpet, no rips etc

$30

fuel tank

$60

boot with slight dint in the top

$30

passenger side tail light

$30

driver side tail light

$30

bonnet

$60

3" catback, chopped out mid muffler with xforce cannon

$80

oem dump + front pipe with oem gutted cat

$50

front hubs + knuckles complete. does NOT include LCA's

$60

rear monkey brace

$60

MDU coilovers, spring height adjustable. no knocks or leaks

$300

ALL located in wollongong. will post up more items tomorrow, and pics of items as well.

contact by pm or Nik on 0416 129 811.

Edited by nik.

Do u have the blinker relay under the dash with plug?

yes it would be there, not sure which one it is tho?

What color?

maroon

If black do you have front bar and reo both uncut?

front bar yes, has abit cut out to fit fmic. reo unfortunately not, previous owner cut most of it away to fit a fmic

Do you have the radiator (stock), air-con condenser, thermo fan (w/shroud)?

radiator yes, selling for $40, air-con condenser i should, left it at a mates house so ill check he still has it. sold the fan & shroud already

are these still available

driver side window control, fully functional. all buttons work perfectly

$40

driver side door skin

$30

r33 turbo manual lsd, shimmed up. locks very nice, not over shimmed. non ABS

$150

r33 s1 oem front floor mats

$40

r33 rear parcel shelf with 6x9's

$50

yes, they are all still available

Engine gone??

nope still have the engine

its a small yellow box not much bigger then a match box from memory i think the plug has only 3 wires going into it. Its near the transmition tunnel. if your able to turn the car on flick your blinker and you will hear it click. Sorry about the not to clear instructions im overseas for at the moment and trying to remember off the top of my head. It you have it how much would it be for the box, plug and say 5cm of wiring out of the plug?

its a small yellow box not much bigger then a match box from memory i think the plug has only 3 wires going into it. Its near the transmition tunnel. if your able to turn the car on flick your blinker and you will hear it click. Sorry about the not to clear instructions im overseas for at the moment and trying to remember off the top of my head. It you have it how much would it be for the box, plug and say 5cm of wiring out of the plug?

car is unpowered so cant listen for it, but i will have a look and get back to you.