SAU Community

R31 rubbers/bushes ???

Can anyone please tell me were i can get rear cradle bushes and rear diff mount rubber for my r31 2 door jap import????

Everywhere i try they tell me they are not available or need to be ordered from japan and will take weeks.

This is the only thing stopping my car from being engineered and im desperate can anyone please help?

I'm 100% with you. I need a rear diff mount for my coupe too.

They are sooo hard to find short of getting one made custom here in Aust.

does anyone have one they could even loan? Or does something out of another car fit?

I will get a mould made up etc if i can get a loan one :)

Hi Maxx.Not sure if these would be suitable for an HR31,as they don't have a rear steering rack,but little rams that move the whole cradle to effect the rear steering,so these metal bushes may kill the HICAS by making the cradle too stiff.

I'll stand corrected if I'm wrong though. :cheers:

the HR31 setup is a lot differet to that of the R33... not too far from the R32, but still... it was the early days in terms of HICAS.

Also czy18e

Can they gaurantee it fits 100% ?

Where are they located??? As my car is in a suspension place right now and getting one soon would be good.

I'm willing to pay $350 when all i hear is a grenade going off at the rear of my car evertime i hit the clutch!

Got all of them.

Rear Sub Frame and the Diff.

Sub frame is $110 each

and the diff one is $275

I think they come from Nissan Japan... But trying to get them isnt easy as the place i was at had to make a few calls etc.

Centreline Suspension here in Melb got them ordered.

When i go back there next week when they get here i'll ask him who he got them through.

I'm 90% sure he went through Nispares here in Bayswater.

He also said that they look similar to R33 rear bushes.

So we'll confirm that once mine get here as he has some R33 ones sitting around and said they looked almost identical