SAU Community

Calling Out Iron Chef

BakemonoRicer

Did you look at the cheapies I sent you?

There were more but I didn't include autos

I had a look but will most likely wait till something mint comes along.

Going to wait for around a year....and if I cant find anything I'll move on. My best bet is for a mint non turbo auto Q's s13 to come up...although even those seem scarce now.

You aren't gonna find something mint in Australia

So you can either waste $15000 and import one

Or just get a car your going to enjoy as long as its not f**ked,

I bought an r32 in dismal condition paid $5000 for it spent countless hours at wreckers and on eBay searching for parts by the time I sold it it was dead stock bar a GReddy exhaust and looked a million bucks got $8000 for it

80014f59.jpg

294fb448.jpg

d59c74c7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Iron Chef helped me to import a dead stock 1988 S13 Silvia Ks back in 2007, with genuine 70,000km on the clock. It was a very rare find. I still have the car today.

You wouldn't be interested in selling it would you? =)

And good to hear Iron Chef has a good reputation around the forum.

Iron Chef helped me to import a dead stock 1988 S13 Silvia Ks back in 2007, with genuine 70,000km on the clock. It was a very rare find. I still have the car today.

definately a good find mate, plum examples are hard to get. the180SX Type x, Autech S15 and Variettas command a top pricetag nowadays.

kristian, did nissan ever make a limited number of sileightys from factory or is this an urban myth?

Sileighties were officially sold through Nissan dealerships and had 'Sileighty' written where the 180SX stickers normally went on a kouki Type X. They were built at Autech though, a bit like Holden getting cars modded by HSV but still sold through Holden dealers. There were bugger all made, and original factory ones fetch stupid money (like $30K plus).

I was saying he should respond with HE is stupid, not they are lol - I used to teach my students to say "watashi wa baka desu" to Japanese visitors, always good for a laugh. Anything with "chin chin tama" in it always gets a reaction too ;)

I was saying he should respond with HE is stupid, not they are lol - I used to teach my students to say "watashi wa baka desu" to Japanese visitors, always good for a laugh. Anything with "chin chin tama" in it always gets a reaction too ;)

if he was answering a direct question it would be "yes, you are an idiot!" in that case "anata".

hows about approaching a sumo wrestler and saying "chin chin chisai!" that will be well received.

• 1 month later...

im loving the old mk3 supra's these days with the ijzgte engine swap.

nice and old school.

anyone know which ones are eligible for importing, what are they worth for a good example and which ones are the the most sought after?

post-64627-0-56009700-1332291000_thumb.jpeg

post-64627-0-09751400-1332291014_thumb.jpeg

post-64627-0-24212500-1332291025_thumb.jpeg

post-64627-0-97466200-1332291048_thumb.jpeg