SAU Community

Anyone got defected at Chapel st last night?

DT

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

major defects gets you a $165 fine, BOV gets you a $500 fine,
EPA will also fine you for having ANY kind of boost control be it hydraulic, pnuematic or electronic.
i received a minor defect for the catch can, steering wheel

Chr1st, they can really defect you $500 for having an atmo BOV??? Im betting being on NSW plates aint going to help me... if i get pulled over my car will never get back on the road :(

i got done once and one of them blueshirt freaks told me to buy a commodore wagon, he says "why cant you buy a car like this (pointing to the wagon) we will leave you alone anytime, anywhere, anyday".

Get a Stagea then, they won't know the difference :), but yes that attitude from the police is highly discriminating.

I was down Chapel last night and saw at least 4 WRX's get Defected, a few commodores [not wagons though LOL], a supra, celica, and a few 200sx's also - mainly S14. I think the whole squad [of police] was there again including RIOT van - wtf for? I don't know.

Guest INASNT
i got done once and one of them blueshirt freaks told me to buy a commodore wagon, he says "why cant you buy a car like this (pointing to the wagon) we will leave you alone anytime, anywhere, anyday".

if a cop ever told me that i would tell them i would rather catch the bus than drive 1 of those :)

Guest RedLineGTR

The people I see defected on chapel street "ATM" I have no pity for, since this blitz has been on for the past couple of weeks, I reckon that anyone that goes down there at this time with some sort of modifications like exhaust etc and keeps cruising around either have a very low IQ or are just dumb sh1ts that deserve to get a defect. Everyone knows atm that chapel is not the place to drive through with a modified car or a unroadworthy car...but I guess some people don’t. My 2 Cents

Cheers Rob

Guest INASNT
what happends if you drive a stock gtr cops cant do shit.

cops dont know shit from clay, and they eat both every night of the week. :rant:

its 'in their opinion' remember so a person with the brain capacity of a baboon can thing your stock gtr is defectable