SAU Community

V36 Stillen Generation 3 Ultra Long Tube Dual Intake Kit

The stillen long tube intake will add at least 15kw at the wheels and is meant to be the best intake for the Skyline v36. This plus exhaust should give you close to 30 extra kw's.

Currently on special at stillen for $525 + shipping which is $200+

http://www.stillen.c...model=G37%202DR

Brand new, unused as decided to sell my car.Great opportunity to get it locally for less & without waiting.

$630 firm

Located in melb.

Edited by pauls

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stillen long tube intake will add at least 15kw at the wheels and is meant to be the best intake for the Skyline v36. This plus exhaust should give you close to 30 extra kw's.

Currently on special at stillen for $525 + shipping which is $200+

http://www.stillen.c...model=G37%202DR

Brand new, unused as decided to sell my car.Great opportunity to get it locally for less & without waiting.

$630 firm

Located in melb.

Hey buddy I'm interested but I'm in Sydney can you find out how much shipping will cost I've placed an order for injen cold air but haven't paid yet 525 shipped if you can do same price or better we may have a deal

Hey,

I should be able to include shipping, however price is firm.Stillen R&D plus HP improvement makes This is the best intake you can get.

1329289173[/url]' post='6236306']

Hey buddy I'm interested but I'm in Sydney can you find out how much shipping will cost I've placed an order for injen cold air but haven't paid yet 525 shipped if you can do same price or better we may have a deal

Two pods sitting next to each other behind the grill.

Each intake has its own filter.

Also has plastic brace, protector to stop any water getting on ram pods

Buddy its cheaper for me to buy on line if you really want to get rid of them make me a good deal and ill buy them check out the price online delivered to au

Buddy its cheaper for me to buy on line if you really want to get rid of them make me a good deal and ill buy them check out the price online delivered to au

Unless they are the Gen 2 or Gen 3 there pretty cheap online Gen 2 $500 delivered Gen 3 525 so 630 is very high for the first one made Gen 2and 3 have improvements on power and all else get back to me soon if you are willing to make a good price no one will buy at 630no offence thanks

Read the subject title dude. Gen3. Purchased a few months ago & priced cheaper than what you can get it delivered from USA.You may wish to do your research & read the thread next time before commenting.

$525 gen 3 in America PLUS shipping which last I checked was around $299.

Edited by pauls