SAU Community

15-5-04 North-West meetup...

WazR32GTSt

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• I just had a little drive and monitored oil pressure with my MHD sensor and plugin. Its perfectly within range. ~40psi at idle, ~75-80psi just cruising and ~90-95psi at WOT.
    • Wow its great to see the old girl finally getting the love she deserved.  I owned this heap from 2006 until 2017, but it sat defected and stored for the last 5 years of ownership. The car had a very chequered history before i purchased it, i would of been the 3rd previous owner before it got to you. The original for sale post i purchased it from can be found here: All the chassis issues came with the car when i purchased it, the next owner after me did an engine swap right away and a respray before passing it on fairly quickly. Would love an update, did you even finish the build? 
    • Something something, I wouldn't cut corners on diffs. Just sounds like a headache waiting to happen. I'd just get Quaife, cry once, then enjoy forever.
    • Thanks, I'll check that out. I've never heard of Blackline.
    • O Canada!  We wish in Aus. I just paid $20 for a snap ring from Nissan O, $4.47ea from Amayama.