SAU Community

R32 GtS-t Seats for sale.

Hi. Bought some R32 seats the other day but they cut off a fair bit of headroom and my head is about 5cm from the roof. Dont even want to know how ill fit in with a helmet. It also doesnt help being about 6'4.

The seats are in pretty good condition with no holes etc and the drivers side cushion thing is a bit worn from going in and out, apart from that vgc.

I bought these for an S13 but never made the modifications for the bracket to fit, so they are a straight bolt on into R32 (R33 as well if its the same.) Also the seatbelt things are still Japanese and need to be changed. (I think its Jap, unless Skylines have diff seatbelts or something?)

I will swap these for a pair of S14 seats or 180SX TypeX seats as well. Otherwise, ill be happy with $230ish? I bought them a while ago for a similar price and they sat in my room for ages untill i decided to fit them and find out they cut off a fair bit of headroom.

Note. The seat in the pic is not mine, but thats what they look like. Ask anyone, and they will tell you this is a very nice seat. Would love to keep but its annoying hitting my head on my roof all the time.

Cheers.

Cheers. Yeah i think its the same pattern as the seats in the pic, if not very similar. I think mine are in better condition too :D

Anyway, no idea how much it would be to get them to Adelaide, but im guessing not cheap. Can probably find a decent pair for that price over there as well? If you really want ill send them, but just look over the other option.

I will try my luck on NS as well, thanks.