SAU Community

Fs: 2 Tc Electronics Pedals - Chorus And Flanger

sl33py

Hey Guys and gals,

I'm selling two (barely used) guitar pedals. Both sound great but I simply don't use them enough in my playing style.

One is a TC Electronic Corona Chorus, the other is a TC Electronic Vortex Flanger. Both are as new, with all packaging and flyers. They are both true bypass (meaning they don't suck tone while they're turned off) and each also comes with a USB cable (explained next in the paragraph).

You can connect both these pedals to your PC and install customised 'Toneprints' (and you can change a toneprint and your own settings any time you like). There are Toneprints from big name artists like John Petrucci (Dream Theater), Steve Morse (Deep Purple) and Munky (Korn), amongst many others.

From the shops, these pedals go for about $200 each. I'm looking for $120 ONO each (which includes delivery within Australia). If you are local to Canberra, I'm happy to let you try the pedals out. Best ringing or sending me an SMS if interested, I don't log into here much (sold the beast! :( ) 0404 896 713. Thanks for looking :)

med_gallery_20491_2818_99640.jpg

med_gallery_20491_2818_68070.jpgmed_gallery_20491_2818_167588.jpg

med_gallery_20491_2818_256744.jpgmed_gallery_20491_2818_249594.jpg

Edited by sl33py

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...