SAU Community

Sticker Bomb Help

what's the best way to protect a sticker bombed panel? Clear adhesive of some sort? any particular clear coat in a can? how long has it lasted people and do you guys be careful when washing the car?

thanks!!!

people clear coat. i had a sticker bomb but you'll get over it after a while, then while your spending atleast 7 hours getting most of it off, you'll regret doing it in the first place

people clear coat. i had a sticker bomb but you'll get over it after a while, then while your spending atleast 7 hours getting most of it off, you'll regret doing it in the first place

already..that didnt last long...lol

what's the best way to protect a sticker bombed panel? Clear adhesive of some sort? any particular clear coat in a can? how long has it lasted people and do you guys be careful when washing the car?

thanks!!!

just spry some clear, or lacquer on the fucker.

it looks fuckin junk yard anyway, so just spray what ever on the bastard. Its probably not even worth posting the thread, just walk into autolame and ask them.

if i was to do a sticker bomb, i'd just buy a another panel to do it on. save your original and you can just swap it when you get sick of it. instead of spending several hours peeling it off

• 1 month later...

well my car has been in the sun and pouring rain for a few months now and i used a whole big can of automotive clear in a can

it has faded a little but still looks good and people always stop and stare at it , me not knowing where to look while sitting in the car haha