SAU Community

R34 Type R Front Bar

Hi guys,

Just wondering if any one has a R34 Type R front Bar on their R34 GT or GTT's and what their opinion on this front bar is?

Thinking about getting one from Viva Garage but just wanted some photos of a car with this bar installed just to see what it looks like.

Any pics would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good, it's just a replica of a gtr front bar with the v-spec lips.

If you like it, buy it, all you are going to get is people either saying they like it or they don't anyway.

Jump on google and look up 34 gtr images, you will find heaps of them with that type of front bar.

Thanks mate,

Yeah I just wanted to see some GTTs with it installed and also what side skirts they were running with it as Im planning to get z-tune style skirts and rear pods.

Im not sure how much lower the front bar will look than the skirts thats all, I like to have it relativly even.

Cheers

Kool thanks,

Yeah thats the one, i dont think it has the vents on the side tho but yeah as you said just with the diffuser on the bottom.. Yeah it looks good I rekon..

Yeah for sure I will keep you posted, Hopefully shouldnt be too long and it will be all done :thumbsup: , few weeks depending on how long postage takes.

Appreciate it thanks

Thanks for the pictures mate, looks awsome.

Yes I know the viva garage one is a copy, but im assuming the uras one would be quite expensive.. Viva garage one was only $400.

Im on a bit of a budget for doing up my GT-T as im not sure how much money I want to put in too it because in the end, I will prob sell it and buy a GTR one day :thumbsup:

Cheers for the pics, I will post some of mine when it is done, hopefully it comes up all right :cheers:

I'm not normally a fan of kits, but all of the above look mint IMO.... I wanted to do a GTR front conversion on my car when its running again but these examples sorta make me think about looking into other options :thumbsup: