SAU Community

Stock Vlsd

nisrob

Quick question guys

Is the stock vlsd in c34 stagea any good? Im gonna buy one n fit it to my non lsd rs4 just wondering if itll fit straight in axle wise n stuff

Thank u

Don't think they are as good as a mechanical one but apparently you can shim them to tighten them up.

If you are putting the whole diff head in make sure its 4.08 the same as the front one.

the ratio shold be the same but you will need new axles coz the non lsd ones run 6 bolt and the vlsd ones run same as a skyline which is a 5 bolt axle... Apart from that they should fit right up :thumbsup:

?? I was under the impression that the vlsd ones ran 3x2 bolt pattern.

Anyway if you have 6x1 GTR axles should be easy to pick up and fit a GTR mechanical lsd (like I did) for about $300.

If you're talking about the viscous lsd as found in the S1 (and S2?) Stagea it should slot straight in with your 3x2 axles.

If you talking about an active LSD from a V spec car forget it.. as above... it is driven by a hydraulic system that you don't have

Okz just gtr front axles not rear. N lsd must b able to go in. Just the centre n change over the gears. The splines the only issue i think, n which car share the same

Yeah they sellin a centre 2. Anyone knos the spline count for a stagea s1 non lsd? S15 have 3x2 axles same as stagea s1. Heard just fit in s2.. Wat r the diferences between s1 n s2??