SAU Community

H R 31 Rear A Arms In Dr30

ydr030

Im sure that the shafts fit, but the A-arms are different (sway bar mounts, handbrake cables and mounts, adjustable bits here and there) I had a few and measured them up, by eye they could be made to fit, but unsure if theres any benefit??

An entire R33 rear end would be interesting though....

yea thats what i wasnt sure about my mate reckons there abit wider as well so will push the track out.

basically my rear rotors/calipers are absolutely shagged. im looking @ using z31 disc with r32 calipers on dog legs. ive measured it all up and confident itl work, but you loose the handbrake, so thats why i was thinking change to hr a arms.

yea been thinking goin s14 rear with 33diff and shafts. just wheighing up cost @ moment. but yea would be ideal

If they do fit,(possible, they are close) the rear end goemetry will be all kinds of Shit. Toe will be different, for one, and will probably shred your tyres. The only way to make it work is to use all of the suspension, not just the arms

i run hr31 arms in my dr30 and c210. use r30 crossmember, c210 crossmember has different geometry and the hr31 crossmember is no use as the floor pins are further apart. i run hr31 4bolt cv shafts and all lines up. the inner arm mounts on hr31 have cam adjusters and is a larger size bolt so either drill out crossmember bracket to suit and use larger bolt ( ithink i used qg patrol trailing arm bolts) or cut/fit/weld adjustable bracket off hr31 crossmember. i modified r30 drumbrake handbrake cables and work fine with the inner handbrake ass. there is a gain in track around 20mm per side ithink... been awhile.

dr30diff.jpg

dr30rr.jpg

c210diff-1.jpg

c210rr.jpg

jon.

sweet ! cheers jon! maybe i will pursue it now.. i can deal with 20mm more track and the mods to the subframe,etc.. still allot cheaper than goin s14 rear end lol. have u had it on a wheel aligner or notice any other differences? car still handles the same?

Edited by ydr030

r30 and hr31 have same geometry so no different, if u try'd fitting hr31 arms to c210 crossmember itd be wack.

i also run the hr31 swaybars didnt even try the original r30 rear.

if your needing any hr31 rear end parts letme know ive got a few complete rear ends there 4.3 clutchpack, 4 bolt cv's etc

jon.