SAU Community

Name And Shame!

85URK

• 5 months later...

Massive shame going out to the 4 idiots in the VL on Bridge road this afternoon... Trying to get into a street race (which I declined) who then roared off up to about 150 to 160 KMPH...

who then missed a family in a four wheel drive who had turned right onto a side street... I watched in horror as you braked and drifted out of control around the rear of the four wheel drive...

I still do not know how you missed them... But it was not to do with skill...

Just pure never to be seen again LUCK :(:(:(

If I had your plate I would have reported you already........ :domokun:

Massive shame going out to the 4 idiots in the VL on Bridge road this afternoon... Trying to get into a street race (which I declined) who then roared off up to about 150 to 160 KMPH...

who then missed a family in a four wheel drive who had turned right onto a side street... I watched in horror as you braked and drifted out of control around the rear of the four wheel drive...

Just pure never to be seen again LUCK :(:( :(

That sounds exactly like the scene in Back to the Future where Marty didn't take on the drag and reversed up the road instead. If he had of he would of hit a family. Glad you made the right decision.

• Like 1

VL's are renowned for their amazing handling... coulda been pure commodore awesomeness :) haha

Fkn morons exist everywhere, can't change it, just be thankful it's not you (or you have grown up).

I try to be responsible... My Missus works for MAC in major crash so I get the lecture and the horror stories all the time. I still give a bit every now and then but a busy road on news years eve is definitely not the place....

Pick your battles. Well done.

It's a good thing to keep in the back of your mind, spesh over the holiday period, nobody wants to be a statistic

Anyway there was no chance he would have taken the Skyline ;) would have been a waste of fuel and clutch lol

Sorry brah me and da kuzins were doin da arab drift cuzza. Dropped my kebab under da brakez bro couldnt stomp dat bro and da 4wd was at fault coz dey didnt hear my hektik doze mate, lucky I didnt call da other cuzns to smash them bro!

Just pure never to be seen again LUCK :(:( :(

• 3 weeks later...

Guess this is the place for a Name n Shame/bitch about others driving!?!

XHP-156 R33 GTST Silver, Sth Rd this morning, said skyline driver pulls some fn stupid overtake & lane change, blindly across 3 or 4 lanes of traffic & straight into the side of my 7, slammed brakes mega ABS action, just touched the curb (slight mark on tyre only) & he missed the front of my car by barely mm's; I honestly thought I was going to PIT manoeuvre him. I naturally after recovering & taking in my Mad Skillz & luck, beeped & flashed headlights, then pull along side & gave the dude wtf, you were this close to a really bad day & use your fricken eyes type signal, & the SOB had the audacity to give me the finger! So, if this is you or you know of this guy, please politely inform him that that is seriously not cool & to pull his fn head in! If you/he wants to drive like a total muppet, do it along way from me ,or next time it wont be a friendly message on a forum! *( one of my first customers today was one of the sergeant's from sturt, I was going to tell him, but decided to try to pass the message on to him/you via our car community first!)