SAU Community

Wtb Rear Subframe And Hicas Setup

Bronx

hey guys, as my other thread has stated, sooner or later i will need to get my hands on a rear subframe and hicas unit for the stagea.

its the narrow cradle from the RS4S, so if anyone knows if a GTR cradle fits, that would also help.

you can PM me with any advice or help

thank you

I have one, complete with all arms and hicas you could have for $100 Its a bit rusty though.

I replaced it with an S14 one as I wanted the Hicas gone, and I wanted my rear strut bottoms to be converted to eyelet style rather than fork (I had a set of teins from my old RS4V that I wanted to fit)

I have one, complete with all arms and hicas you could have for $100 Its a bit rusty though.

I replaced it with an S14 one as I wanted the Hicas gone, and I wanted my rear strut bottoms to be converted to eyelet style rather than fork (I had a set of teins from my old RS4V that I wanted to fit)

Sorry to hijack your thread but did you manage to convert the rear coil to eyelet from the fork type? Also owning a rs four s I'm limited to the aftermarket coilovers available for purchase..

• 1 month later...

http://www.rhdjapan....a-ec-wgnc-51562

These are the only rear fork type coilover tein produce to suit C34 series 1+2 stagea... May or may not save you a few dollars whilst they are EDFC compatible which is a bonus.

Edited by hks33

there are 2 types that Tein produce for the C34 stagea the Basic flex wagon and the Super flex. Basic flex do a super hicas model so they have the rear fork type but the super flex do not. Super flex are not super hicas compatable so they are not rear fork type. Correct me if Im wrong but from what fulcrum have told me and from what I can find on the specs online this seem to be correct.