SAU Community

Cops everywhere last night in the city (Sat.)

HUSTLR

Originally posted by tactic

hey xrsist i saw you on sunday arvo :)

crn of elizabeth drive and cowpasture road.. i was gonna flash you but then you.. but was to lazy lol.. i was in the blue pulsar turning right

pwahaha... I'm gonna stick a sticker on my car..

"If your from SAU, wave mofo!!" :lol:

Apparently this "Operation Viking" thing (according to the news) was mainly a big drug bust thing through Oxford St, and if I remember correctly they did that on Sunday night, so who knows what the hell the cops are doing. If they're targetting and catching drink drivers, fair enough, but if they're just out to target modded cars, then that sucks. There are plenty of cars that are unmodified but are just plain $#!tboxes that should be removed from the road first...

ULTIM8DTM5:

Went to Connections for a friend-of-a-friend's birthday a few weeks back and saw C42K (formerly "unfamilia" on SDU) there.

Gotta agree, nice place and VERY nice girls!!! The DJ's there are good too, but the music would rate a bit higher if they'd stop repeating songs...

Originally posted by GoldZilla

ULTIM8DTM5:

Went to Connections for a friend-of-a-friend's birthday a few weeks back and saw C42K (formerly "unfamilia" on SDU) there.

Gotta agree, nice place and VERY nice girls!!!  The DJ's there are good too, but the music would rate a bit higher if they'd stop repeating songs...

hah i had a friend of a friend's deal too, i only heard one song repeated but i was only there for 4 hours

:uh-huh:

i've seen pics of rowan but didn't see him there, not too many white boys from what i saw :bahaha:

it was good, not packed and good bar and lounge, definately going again...

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HIJACKED