SAU Community

Rb25Det Gearbox For Sale $900

I have an RB25DET gerbox for sale....

A Mod shop went out of business when the owner died...the landlord was basically clearing ot the shop, and throwing all sorts of stuff in the bin !!!.....I grabbed this RB25DET gearbox, but didnt know its condition.

I then got my mechanic mate to open her up for a quick inspction - I was expecting to be told it was cactus, however he said it looked in excellent condition, and appeared quite new - but that was only a visual inspection inside...nohing munched or broken.

So, I am keen to sell it to help me fund my new project...but for piece of mind for anyprospective buyer, I am happy to hold on to your cash for 5 days untill you have time to fit and confirm all is ok..if not, then bring it back and Ill hand your cash back - no problem.

Basically, I was going to pull my gearbox out of my Datto and road test it myself before selling it, however this is a much easier option for me.

Price is $900 firm, with a FULL refund guarantee if its buggered, but Im pretty sure its good. If your gearbox is already out...then its worth a shot !

Woza

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Havent visited this forum for ages due to being occupied with my New car, and not driving the GTR as much as Id like. Anyway, I would like to sell this gearbox....the conditions above still apply.....I will hold your cash for 5 days to allow you time to fit the box....if its no good, ill hand your cahs back no questions asked.

Cheers

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...